George M.

Locking tuners

Updated
Was looking for suggestions on locking tuners for my LTD T6 acoustic electric...
MORE »
MX250 Strap lock options?

MX250 Strap lock options?

Updated
Hello Fellow rockers. I am looking for a solution for strap lock options for the MX250. Is there any out there that are screw compatible? Schaller s locking screws were too big. I will most likely just do fender strap lock...
MORE »
Alexander M.

Esp Custom Shop Mummy!

Updated
I picked up this mummy today.....seems very legit. Any info you guys have would be very helpful. I saw the exact guitar posted on reverb from like 10 years ago. I guess it's already been authenticated, but still wanted to...
MORE »
Rare Custom order Esp Ninja!

Rare Custom order Esp Ninja!

Updated
What a guitar this one is, 1 of 2 ordered for artists with Floyd rose and slightly changed neck profile, pictured here with its sister SS version, the SS Amotts are hard enough to find! Anyone selling a white...
MORE »
EXPcustom

Going to write another guide to ESP explorer 101 collecting...

Updated
I wrote one about 15 years ago and I think it had some incorrect info but now I have pics and serials to show solid facts when it comes to ESP explorers over the years. Only thing I never paid attention to was the bolt on...
MORE »
4004cii

JH1 ESP Custom Shop Build

Updated
Hi All  does anyone know if the Japanese or American ESP custom shop, will build a red flame/ green flame custom shop guitar. 

Thanks...
MORE »
Ian R.

Alexi Laiho Blacky??

Updated
I was wondering if anybody knows if ESP will still make a custom shop Blacky if ordered. I finally have the income to get the guitar I've always drooled over but some people in FB groups have said they won't make this version...
MORE »
Justin Sayn

Left-handed?

Updated
Hey, guys. This is my very first post! :D So, I have a little problem when it comes to getting good guitars... I'm left handed. Guitars cost twice as more, and most high-end models don't even come left handed! Custom shop is...
MORE »
Trade 1 of 1 Takada CS Alexi V for RS2 or SS Roope

Trade 1 of 1 Takada CS Alexi V for RS2 or SS Roope

Updated
Hey guys, is someone interested in trading an1 of 1 Takada CS Alexi V for a RS 1/2 or SS plus Cash. Maybe there is someone with the same showerthoughts haha...
MORE »
Art work

Art work

Updated
I am looking for someone good with art work.. Or can suggest someone...   I want to order a game of thrones themed custom shop   Thanks in advance  ...
MORE »
Pivi

About ESP MX-II/MX-250 prices

Updated
I haven't seen lately any snow white ESP MX-II/MX-250 explorers being listed on reverb/ebay etc. I was just wondering how much are they going for nowadays?...
MORE »
James K.

How can I talk to somebody at ESP?

Updated
How can I talk to somebody at ESP? I submitted the contact form and the next day I got invited to join this website but no response. I want to buy an Edwards E-TC – 7ST. I’d like to know if they’re still made so I need to...
MORE »
Alek M.

Mx250 and Mx220

Updated
Hello guys! I really want to get my hands on an ESP Mx 250 or ESP Mx220. I would like to have a custom one made. I know that I can get a used one on eBay, but I really want a brand-new one. On this forum, I read that they are...
MORE »
Alek M.

ESP Mx-250 or Mx-220

Updated
Hello! I am interested in buying Mx-250 or Mx-220, and I would like to know what the price would be and if someone wants to sell one of these......
MORE »
Alek M.

ESP Custom shop

Updated
Hi guys! I am interested in buying a custom shop ESP. I want a guitar that looks the same as KH-2 Vintage but without Kirk Hammet's signatures and stickers on it. I want a man to the werewolf neck and paw of my dog. The...
MORE »