gab4554

Painting pickups?

Updated
I was wondering if its possible to paint pickups when you order a custom shop guitar?...
MORE »
Yamahasoldier

Looking for an Eclipse Custom...

Updated
I currently have an esp eclipse II, but would like an ESP Eclipse custom, im not looking to buy, i have a guitar sitting around that is an equal trade, and if anyones interested then let me know and ill post some pics of...
MORE »
evilfrenchy

Mirage body specs

Updated
i need the size of the neck pocket for a mirage(late 80's)body,i am looking for a replacement neck,and i want a tight fit,thanx in advance. P.S. the body is routed with a single humbucker and a recessed esp "floyd"...
MORE »
Matt08642

Devin townsend custom 7?

Updated
Can anybody post some pics or specs for the Cutom 7 string that Devin had made? Also, my first post here :D...
MORE »
espsy

Hey Mr Esp Mod Look Here!!!

Updated
Hey mr mod, can you give me the full specs on Jeff Kendricks blue eclipse? Thanks...
MORE »
acmitchell2

George Lynch Flaming skull!!!!

Updated
I have a ESP Custom flaming skull guitar #41 of 50 I think. Has cross bone inlays and body is carved with flames under skull and bones. It has a single seymore duncan pickup that doubles as the skull teeth. I think its about...
MORE »
JoeBender

ESP Eclipse Customs

Updated
I love the fact that its neck-thru, and I totally want one in black cherry... but I have never seen one on eBay! Do you guys know if they ever do pop up on eBay, and if so, how much do they normally go for used?...
MORE »
mrclean77

Custom on the bay

Updated
This has been on Ebay for the past several weeks, they've been dropping the price as I believe there has yet to be a bid on it. What is a fair/reasonable/non-insane price if one were going to purchase? kthx Green...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

Peral Sv

Updated
Can Some Post The Pics Of The Custom Sv With The Peral Bevels I Cant Find It Greatly Appreciate It And Also What Do You Guys Think Of Peral Bevels On A Dean Razorback With A Black Finish??...
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

I'm looking

Updated
For a nice exotic wood to order in on my bass. Any suggestions?...
MORE »
Polish_Samurai

SV's in the US

Updated
Can you custom order SV's of any kind in the US?...
MORE »
ko112

KH2 Vintage quick question...(custom shop)

Updated
I just got a new KH2 Vintage and the headstock reads "ESP custom shop". I've seen some relics with the more usual stamp of "ESP Custom Guitars"...is one better/more valuable than the other? thanks!...
MORE »
gainiac

Eclipse Custom

Updated
How good are they? What are they like tonally with all that maple? I don't know of any artists that play them. But a maple neck thru with a maple top and an ebony board, I can't imagine the little bit of mahogany there does...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Custom Shop Stealing???

Updated
yeah well... I've found not long ago that u can actually buy Stickers similar to the "Custom shop" logo... oh well.... i think some people are making big money out of this. I mean. u can simply build a guitar using different...
MORE »
Casey K

neck dementions?

Updated
anyone tell me or got that sheet of neck dimentions??...
MORE »