mesaboobies

F/S or trade ESP Custom shop M-II deluxe with Koa top and Swamp ash body!!!!

Updated
The guitar is in excellent condition and from the mid 90's. It plays and sounds fantastic! Koa top with a swamp ash body, flamed maple neck with rose wood board. Emg 81 and Sa pickups. Original floyd rose and ESP hard case...
MORE »
New Craft House Custom RV

New Craft House Custom RV

Updated
Seeing as we have a couple new types hanging around here with me and the GMan from time to time, maybe I can use the relevant forum...
MORE »
hitsugi

guitar jack

Updated
can anyone please tell me the difference between the three deepdish guitar jacks in the esp custom shop...
MORE »
jtcolumbus

Looking for Information About This ESP Guitar

Updated
I bought this guitar off of Craig's list for $150 with a hardshell case. The floyd on it was bad - easy replacement. However, there is no serial number (that I can see) on the guitar and I was wondering if someone could...
MORE »
Gazmonster

Serial Number Question

Updated
Hi, Has anyone got or heard of ESP putting serial numbers in the fretboard. I have a ESP M1 custom neck through in multi swirl with 1026 stamped in the fretboard like Jackson USA. Any help on this would be great. Or any info...
MORE »
GuitarmanST

COmpound Radius Neck!

Updated
Just got word from ESP, that they are able to make a Compound Radius neck... but the specs would be- "Radius is 400(at body side) to 240(at nut side)" sounds like the nut side would be... well, EXTREME in a sense 8o what...
MORE »
vulcan42

A Question About Body/Neck Wood

Updated
I would like to know how the wood of the guitar changes the sound, I'm positive that it DOES change the sound but i don't know HOW. Sorry if this is the wrong forum but you guys know the most about this stuff....
MORE »
Munchy5150

Recommended Polish for MX-250 Finish.

Updated
Hi guys, i read on a thread on here that the finish on the MX-250 is quite thin and can be easily scratched and worn. In order to take precautions i was wondering if anyone recommended any particular polish to clean the...
MORE »
Munchy5150

Is This A Genuine Mx-250

Updated
Hi opinions as to whether this is a genuine MX-250 would be very helpful. Thanks guys....
MORE »
Paramedic006

USA custom shop

Updated
Does anyone know how long he ESP USA custom shop was open for and where it was? I get all kinds of answers. I'm wanting to know just for information. I have a lefty Custom shop ESP MIII 95 or 96 and made in US. How many...
MORE »
twiztedchild

what ould the Roope guitar shape be..

Updated
..in the custom shop thing?? for some reason it started drawing me toward it :lol so I was thinking if I ever got money to maybe try a 7 or even 8 string body like that. and was wanting to know what the body shahe would be...
MORE »
Lachlan_T

A question about lefty basses...

Updated
I figured this forum would be the most suitable to post on. Im considering buying an F-415FM bass. I have a few queries about this -- Is it possible to get this as a left hander, is it possible to get it in the STBC colour,...
MORE »
Paramedic006

Tell me what you think of my Custom Shop I got

Updated
I got a 1995 or 1996 ESP MIII Custom Shop in a left hand and wanted to show it off. It has a one piece mahagony body with a nicely figured maple cap. Maple neck with Ebony fretboard and a matching headstock to the body. ...
MORE »
Sidivan

Type of Finish

Updated
Does anybody know what type of finish ESP uses for it's see-thru style guitars? I have a 2001 Custom Shop with a transparent finish and I'm curious if it's Poly or Nitro. Any ideas?...
MORE »
Metfuk

MX250 construction pics?

Updated
I'd love to see some pics of a MX250 in construction. Do they exist? If you don't wanna share in public (for whatever reasons) please PM me. And.. How are the necks constructed? One piece, 3 piece scarf joint or 3 piece...
MORE »