ESP Stef B8

ESP Stef B8

Updated
Any ESP Stef B8 owners out there? Any pics or mods you'd share? Cool stuff!!!...
MORE »
4004cii

James Hetfield JH2

Updated
Hi All    I hope all is well and everyone is staying safe.    Looking to purchase a ESP James Hetfield  JH 2.     Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.    Thank you    (Ps also on the look out for a...
MORE »
Metallicfever316

Buying an MX-220 or MX-250 in Japan

Updated
Hey everyone, James Hetfield is my biggest influence and I've always wanted an all-black ESP explorer, particularly one in the MX-220 or MX-250 style. I know you can't get one of these in the USA, but I do have plans to...
MORE »
Custom order help

Custom order help

Updated
Hello all,

I need your help with ordering a custom shop.
One is neck stability, one option is for me is to go with roasted fingerboard and neck, I do travel from a very humid place to a dry city. someone told me if...
MORE »
Black L.
ESP JH-1

ESP JH-1

Updated
Concerning the Hetfield's series custom shop, I would like to have more infos about the ESP JH-1 Red Hot Flames. I search in the web and around the world to buy one. This is the guitar of dreams. Can you help please if you...
MORE »
Nils H.

how old and "special" is my Eclipse?

Updated
Hey guys, i'm trying to find out how old my ESP "the eclpise" Custom shop is. I absoultly love to play it. Sounds killer and never disappointed me. I d'really like to know more about "her". But it seems kind a...
MORE »
Custom Celloblaster?

Custom Celloblaster?

Updated
Ive been on a hunt for a celloblaster, I'm sorta giving up but before I do, is it possible to have one custom built?...
MORE »
guidru

ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster

Updated
Hello,
I bought the guitar ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster. I really liked the guitar, so I wanted to have it. I do not know this model, I do not get anything useful on the Internet either. I do not know if all parts are...
MORE »
sung ho  c.

ESP seriel no.

Updated
 Do you have serial number    n0726504  ?  ...
MORE »
Joe  K.

The Phoenix

Updated
Have fallen in  love with the LTD Phoenix!! Really curious tho is there plans for an Eii version???...
MORE »
Bentley A.

Problems turning fine tuners

Updated
I bought a used LTD F-200 recently and it's pretty nice, but the fine tuners are super tight. I've read they've got the "special" Floyd Bridges, and that they're known to be a bit of a problem. Tried lubing them, but that...
MORE »
Mike L.

ESP M2 Skull & Crossbone

Updated
Hi folks,  I have a chance to buy this guitar for 1600 US$. It looks like it's in good+ condition with ESP pickups, I'm planning to see it live tomorrow. Serial number is 16831.    Do you think it's a good value for this...
MORE »
Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Updated
Hey everyone! I'm going to be ordering a custom this year and I've been trying to read up on the process/do my homework. One thing I keep seeing though is that there are different factories - Kiso, Takeda, Sado, etc. Some...
MORE »
dreaded jay

Color Changing Finish

Updated
Hello!  I would like to get a 7 string guitar with the Arrow body shape with a dark red color. I noticed the Andromeda Arrow and how it changes from blue to purple and thought it looks amazing. Is it possible to get a...
MORE »