Has anyone heard of this? 2003 ESP Horizon-I S?

Has anyone heard of this? 2003 ESP Horizon-I S?

Updated
I just purchased a supposedly 1 of 100 ESP Horizon-I. What makes this "special" is that it is made in the Kiso Custom Shop but it has a single coil Sustainer in the neck position and a factory EMG 81 in the bridge. I can...
MORE »
Sean C.

ESP MX-250 II Neck Specs

Updated
Does anyone know what the specs are on the neck of an ESP MX-250II? I have another explorer guitar that I want to get the neck trimmed and reshaped to match my 250-II. I need:

Width of neck at nut Width of neck at...
MORE »
Greg M.

Lead time for custom shop Horizon III style

Updated
Anyone have a recent quote on lead time for custom shop ESP?  The ideal guitar will be like the E II-Horizon III shown in Reindeer Blue but in a transparent orange with a quilted maple top as opposed to flame maple.  There...
MORE »
Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Different shops/factories? Educate me!

Updated
Hey everyone! I'm going to be ordering a custom this year and I've been trying to read up on the process/do my homework. One thing I keep seeing though is that there are different factories - Kiso, Takeda, Sado, etc. Some...
MORE »
Josh W.

KEITH RICHARDS ESP TELE???

Updated
MORE »
Looking for History of Custom ESP By Serial Number

Looking for History of Custom ESP By Serial Number

Updated
Hi All, I have an ESP Custom with Serial Number 01084 on the neck plate. Black with gold hardware, Floyd Rose, etc. Guessing it was built in mid-to-late 80's. Just wondering how I can find more information on it? It has a...
MORE »
NGD - Custom Shop Kamikaze - Maziora Camo!

NGD - Custom Shop Kamikaze - Maziora Camo!

Updated
Enjoy!   https://youtu.be/Nj3MSOxY3qI...
MORE »
Tom R.

Truss Rod Type?

Updated
Question for you guys...I'm looking into buying a used ESP Japanese Custom Shop and am wondering if someone can tell me what type of truss rod (double or single action) the Japan Custom Shop uses/has used. ...
MORE »
Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Updated
Good day ESP community   So, I'm (hopefully) going to a bussiness trip to Japan in a couple of months, just an all-expenses-paid weekend as part of some market research for my current job.   Since I'll have a full day...
MORE »
Mike L.

Value of this M2 Hammett

Updated
How much this M2 Hammett ESP might be worth these days? I'm looking at potentially selling it, but to be honest I have no clue what price tag would be fair for this guitar. This guitar comes from japanese custom shop and was...
MORE »
Brian M.

ESP custom hetfield.

Updated
Hi! This is on Facebook in my area. I’m curious if this is legit. No serial number, just a custom shop logo. I’ve been told some early models did not have a serial number but it says nothing about having the custom shop logo....
MORE »
Patrick K.

2009 custom - question on screws (pics)

Updated
Hi all,   Just picked up a 2009 vintage custom shop guitar. Its missing one of the back panels which I'll have to try and find a replacement for, but looking at the tyre of screw's that are used to hold the plate that...
MORE »
guidru

ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster

Updated
Hello,
I bought the guitar ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster. I really liked the guitar, so I wanted to have it. I do not know this model, I do not get anything useful on the Internet either. I do not know if all parts are...
MORE »
AX P.

ESP Custom Shop Possible Colors?

Updated
Hello there, I saw that someone asked a similar question a while back, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how specific I'd have to be when requesting a particular color. For example, could I attach a photo of a...
MORE »
Michael C.

ESP Alexi Scythe

Updated
Hi all,   I've been looking to buy an ESP white scythe for a while now--have been looking on ebay, Reverb, local listings, etc., and haven't really found one in the condition or price that's reasonable.   I'm interested in...
MORE »