1991 ESP Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover Guitar

1991 ESP Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover Guitar

Updated
My 1991 Horizon Custom Eagle Catalog Cover guitar. Featured on the cover and was also at NAMM. Just an incredible piece of craftsmanship. Its still in near perfect shape. Thanksfor looking! ...
MORE »
Peter D.  H.

Possible reason behind Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 issue:

Updated
This unendingly needs the help of ace particular authorities to help you with knowing and discard the possible explanations behind the issue similarly as to follow the methods for fixing the equal. If you experience any such...
MORE »
ESP OLD SERIALS REVEALED!!!

ESP OLD SERIALS REVEALED!!!

Updated
EUREKA!!!  Hi guys! I've a great news... After years and years of interrogatives on how it works, after looking lot of serials, I think I've understand how works the old format of serial numbers (before the introduction of...
MORE »
Question about custom shop V's

Question about custom shop V's

Updated
Hi, might be a silly question but I'm looking into ordering a custom ESP and I've noticed that on the custom shop form there are two options for V shaped guitars. There is Alexi V and ESP V. I'm guessing the Alexi V is the...
MORE »
Mike D

USA Custom Shop Lead Time

Updated
First time poster here. I'm placing a order this Monday for a USA custom shop Eclipse. I'm wondering what kind of lead time I can expect. Thank you to those that reply in advance.  ...
MORE »
ScottieBoy

What size are my knobs?!

Updated
Hey Chaps,   I've got a LTD 401 on order, does anyone know what type of knob fitting it takes? It's a metal knob with a hex grub screw - wondering if it's just a straight stalk or if it's a fine/coarse fitting...   I can...
MORE »
Custom Shop PRICING???

Custom Shop PRICING???

Updated
I'm sure this topic has been touched on. But has anyone on here ordered a Custom Shop guitar, nothing too crazy. And how much it was after MSRP?...
MORE »
late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

Updated
I dug out my old ESP i bought from Craigs list in 1990and have yet to find a similar one come up since.  I bought this for $ 300 back then and it must be a special order since the shark fin inlays are rare on these with the...
MORE »
carol c.

Honest Store to to buy safe wow classic gol with Up to 9% off for WOW Shadowlands Oribos Zone

Updated
He said Rs 38 billion had been issued for the Cheap wow classic gold immediate payment of refund claims. In this connection, promissory notes are also available and the exporters could opt for these notes as and when...
MORE »
NGD ESP MX-2

NGD ESP MX-2

Updated
Yes.... after 20 years I finally got mine....first post here too ...
MORE »
weight

weight

Updated
Hello, I want to know what is the weight of the horizon I custom shop? thank you
https://www.espguitars.com/products/16978-esp-horizon-i-dcar?category_id=1963490-horizon-series-guitars
MORE »
Ven T.

Anybody order custom- discontinued model?

Updated
i try to order discontinued model ,   exactly same specification. anybody tried this before?...
MORE »
ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

ESP MX-2 and MX-250 differences

Updated
I’m in the process of buying an MX-2. But I see people talking on the forum both about the MX2 and MX250. Can someone tell me the differences?   thanks!...
MORE »
Bolt-on types

Bolt-on types

Updated
Hi,

I'm putting a custom shop order together, I want a bolt-on neck but I'm having difficulty finding different type of bolt-on joints that ESP have and their names, I want an easy upper fret access, the neck joint on...
MORE »
Have ESP rework my Stef B8?

Have ESP rework my Stef B8?

Updated
Hi. Can I send my ESP Stef B8 to esp to install a neck pickup and fill in the middle pickup route and a new paint job??? ...
MORE »