MX250 Strap lock options?

Updated
MX250 Strap lock options?

Hello Fellow rockers. I am looking for a solution for strap lock options for the MX250. Is there any out there that are screw compatible? Schaller s locking screws were too big. I will most likely just do fender strap lock blocks since I won't have to worry about the screw size or replacement, But if there is anything like Schaller s lock style that works please let me know. Thank you.

Pushead

I have the older style Schaller locks on mine. The guitar is made from wood, you can use a larger screw and not worry about it. If you're worried, you can use a drill to make the hole bigger.

Apaman

I have new Schallers in my MX-2 and Edwards EX's and there is no problem with that. I have those ”normal” sized, not those long versions etc. Plus, almost everyone is using Schallers in MX's anyway (including Mr. Hetfield), so there is no real damage to put them in. For example, if i would buy your MX, i would change those Fenders to Schallers in no time

M.U.Y.A.

Hey thanks for the response. I took pushead's advice and decided not to worry about that . At first I was concerned about keeping the guitar as original as possible, especially didn't want to be drilling holes in, but I went ahead and kept the schaller's I ordered and will have them installed by a professional at a later date. 

Post to Thread