Custom order help

Updated
Custom order help

Hello all,

I need your help with ordering a custom shop.
One is neck stability, one option is for me is to go with roasted fingerboard and neck, I do travel from a very humid place to a dry city. someone told me if I get a 3 piece neck it would be stable and I don't need to get a roasted neck, is that true? or still, the roasted neck would be the best option?
can ebony be roasted for the sake of stability?

Also, I want a Floyd Rose but I rather have a graphite nut rather than locking because I want to be able to push the fret wrap back and forth (behind and in front of the nut) in my playing, but I am worried about tuning stability, is it going to be stable if I go with locking tuner?
I have ordered a similar guitar from Suhr and it is not stable at all! the strings keep going flat after 2 bends. but the guitar has many issues and I'm returning it, but now I'm worried that it may not be stable, I do a lot of 1.5 bends and I want the guitar to stay in tune during a 5-minute song (bends and dives, etc...) 

Les M

I have a normal nut set up with a floyd, just use locking tuners..sperzel or steinberger make good quality locking tuners.  This setup never goes out of tune for me, and I give my guitar a pretty good workout with the whammy bar.

Steinberger Locking Tuners

Aydin Z.

Thank you, that was helpful

Post to Thread