ESP Explorer

Updated
ESP Explorer

Hey, so I was looking into getting an ESP Explorer, but from what I understand, Gibson sued ESP because of the headstock, so ESP doesn't make them anymore, unless you can get them from the custom shop in Japan, right? I'm a bit confused so if anyone could give me some info that would be sweet. Thanks! 

Pushead

There was no official lawsuit, but ESP stopped making the MX series guitars and switched to the EX shape. The MX-II (the current name for ESPs Explorer shape, often referred to as the MX-250) isn't officially listed as a production model, but people have reported being able to order it through Japanese dealers.

Luckily, eBay seems to always have a few listed.

Cooper D.

Thanks! 

HateEvent

Yeah I ordered an MX-II in February this year from the Tokyo shop.

Cooper D.

Oh sweet, did you order it from the custom order form? 

HateEvent
Cooper D. wrote:

Oh sweet, did you order it from the custom order form? 

Afraid not - it had to be ordered in the Big Boss shop in Tokyo!

Dmc83

If you want sell it someday pm me 

Cooper D.

Is there a website that you can order it from? Or did you have to go Tokyo? 

HateEvent

I had a friend go straight into the shop. I don’t believe that they will take orders on the MX directly outside of Japan.  

EXPcustom

I got a 90's era with the bell shaped truss rod cover and case. I want 5k I am firm on that price let me know if you're interested. It's hard to find a mint black ebony explorer with the bell truss rod cover. Friend me and PM me if you're interested

Talon
Cooper D. wrote:

Is there a website that you can order it from? Or did you have to go Tokyo? 

Wondering this also...

serkan y.

Here's a brand new MX-250 unboxing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSZVQTPYCR4&t=22s

Dominic D.

I have a 2005 MX-2 with a bell truss rod cover. 

Dmc83

If you want sell it pm me

Colin Parks ESP Artist

The dream guitar

ward r.

Share more about some other topics EXP, it is cookie clicker

Robert G.

Yes, you are correct that Gibson sued ESP for trademark infringement regarding the headstock design of their Explorer model. As a result, ESP stopped making the Explorer model for a while, but they eventually reintroduced it with a modified headstock design. However, if you want the original Explorer design, you can still get it from ESP's custom shop in Japan. Additionally, there are other guitar brands that make Explorer-style guitars with slightly different headstock designs, so you might want to check those out as well.

robert  w.

The HQD cuive is a compact and disposable vape pen, which easily fits into your pocket or handbag. The Cuvie is perfect for the casual vaper who likes to have a social puff while out with friends or after a long day at work. With a 950mAh battery, the Cuvie will last for 300 puffs and can be stored without risk of expiry between uses. No need for a long smoke break at work, you can quickly have a few puffs without anyone noticing.
https://hqdaus.com/product-category/300/

Faux Jacket

The best faux leather jackets are the ones that actually make you happy. And our effort is to provide you with a fake black leather jacket. So visit our site now.

Elite J.

In the ever-evolving world of fashion, certain pieces stand the test of time, transcending trends and becoming iconic symbols of style. The Elite Pelle Pelle Leather Bomber Jacket is one such timeless wardrobe essential that has captured the hearts of fashion enthusiasts worldwide.

Kelli L.

I offer packages of my to better serve you. Where we can have a session together and then you can work at home as well, with tools that I will provide for you to use between our sessions. This allows for more time to make lasting changes in the healing process.

Please allow me to guide you through your healing journey!

Elizabeth S.

was recommended this web site by my cousin and i am very much with my purchase from AmericaJackets. They are very reasonable and also the customer was great and helpful. Tony Soprano Tracksuit 

Post to Thread