Michael V.

SW Iron Cross Inquiry

Updated
Hello all, I have been waiting for the right Hetfield signature model for a while. I love the Les Paul body style and the white Iron Cross is the Hetfield signature I'd like to own. Now I have browsed a few threads comapring...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP snakebyte for sale

Updated
I'm selling my 2011 white ESP snakebyte. Perfect condition with case. I'm only asking for $2000 CAD. Message if interested....
MORE »
Ron Wood

Ron Wood

Updated
I bought two LTD's in one week. I got a TE-212 for $259.00, I didn't know what to expect. It's an amazing guitar for the money. I liked it so much, I bought a used RW for $500.00, everyone says they're amazing for the dough....
MORE »
Robert M.

Blue Metallic GL-256

Updated
Is there any info on these? Why was a blue one made? For reference: gbase DOT com/gear/ltd-by-esp-gl256-blue Not mine, but it looks exactly like that. It's the only other one I've ever found. In case it helps, the serial...
MORE »
New Warbird

New Warbird

Updated
I found a Warbird with Duncans and shiny finish for $489.00, I'll let you know if I like it. I like the Maple neck, Ebony board. ...
MORE »
JH-3 up for sale soon

JH-3 up for sale soon

Updated
Been thinking bout selling my JH-3 for a few years now and I think I'm ready. It is #057 and have had it since 98/99, I can't remember but still have the reciept somewhere. Here are some pics, I have not established an asking...
MORE »
OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

OUIJA versions: ESP vs LTD vs old Bolt-on

Updated
Hello, Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are three commercially sold KH-2 OUIJA versions? The old late 90's bolt-on, the '09 Neck-thru and the LTD version. Does the old bolt-on OUIJA had a rosewood or ebony...
MORE »
BloodJunkie

JH ESP/LTD body difference

Updated
The JH-600 has been my main axe for 4 - 5 years now(has eagle inlays+kahler) and I just noticed how the ESP version doesn't have the scooped out lower horn(I think it looks better without it). Did any of Jeff's guitars ever...
MORE »
Dan .

buying a guitar

Updated
looking to get a rc 600 rob caggiano signiture guitar has anyone got a problem buying stright from the website or if you click on a featured deales they are all out of stock how do you get around that :(...
MORE »
ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

ESP Iron Cross Sold! - JH-1, Grynch available in EUROPE!

Updated
JH-1 #002: asking price $3,000 I bought that used in 1997 from 48th Street Guitars. It is #002, I was told by ESP that #001 belongs to Hetfield. It does not have the original case, but comes with COA. It does have two minor...
MORE »
Jason s.

White Zombie string guage

Updated
What Guage string comes standard on the KH white zombie?  They feel awfully light. ...
MORE »
LTD Hanneman camo.

LTD Hanneman camo.

Updated
Hello, Does anyone on here know what's happened to the ones heading for the UK?    ...
MORE »
Snakebyte Strap

Snakebyte Strap

Updated
After going through three sets of straps for this thing I think it's about time I ask for help. What do you guys use?  It's gotta be a long strap and able to hold it up comfortably.   Everything I have is too short or not...
MORE »
esp truckster

esp truckster

Updated
Hy...sorry my English...I am from spain.... I am watch a esp truckster for James Hetfield...and my question is this serial number is good... SS1129645..... Thank you!!!...
MORE »
SomeoneWild

ESP LTD JH-600 and its trem...

Updated
Hey! I've seen several videos on youtube which says bad things about the kahler trem which the JH-600 is equipped with; and kahler trems in general. People say if you bend strings they go slightly out of tune and stuff...
MORE »