NGD ESP KH-1

NGD ESP KH-1

Updated
Well... I got it...
MORE »
Thelaptops g.

Unlocking Convenience and Security: The Case for Embracing Mastercards in the Age of Digital Transactions

Updated
Introduction In an era driven by digital transactions, the choice of payment methods significantly impacts our financial experiences. Mastercard, a frontrunner in the realm of payment solutions, emerges as a reliable and...
MORE »
ESP Roope Latvala RS-II

ESP Roope Latvala RS-II

Updated
Anybody interested?   selling one for 3500. i can send some pictures, send me an email or something!    Just needs a set up and the bridge cleaned, basically sat in the case for 3 years....
MORE »
New Hetfield vulture for the 72 seasons tour

New Hetfield vulture for the 72 seasons tour

Updated
Just seen tonight on the first tour concert: ...
MORE »
Christopher S.

LTD KH-V Quesion

Updated
I currently own an older ESP Alexi pink sawtooth and find myself playing it over my other guitars. I'm looking for something with a hard tail since I only own Floyd bridges at the moment and I figured I would look for another...
MORE »
LTD Vulture Olympic White Form Fit Case doesn't fit ?!?

LTD Vulture Olympic White Form Fit Case doesn't fit ?!?

Updated
I've been wanting the James Hetfield LTD Vulture in Olympic White for a few years now since they first started teasing the guitar at festivals a few years back. But now that they are available for purchase I am hesitant to...
MORE »
Butch S.

Zorlac stcker available

Updated
Hello Friends,  Look what has popped up on ebay.... according to the shop owner,  these are going to be a regular stock sticker, like the other Hammetts, Hetfields, Hannemans, etc. ...
MORE »
EXPcustom

WTB white SRC6 horizon Stephen Carpenter guitar

Updated
UPDATE: Still looking for the Stephen used white pony tour guitar, missed out on it by a few hours, will make it worthwhile to whoever bought it to sell it to me. Also still looking for the 7 string in white. If you do have a...
MORE »
Anyone wants to buy Grynch? Or 2009 Ouija, or Holt’s personal LTD?

Anyone wants to buy Grynch? Or 2009 Ouija, or Holt’s personal LTD?

Updated
Moving and reluctantly thinking to sell some pieces from my collection. let me know if anyone interested for more information and pictures  ...
MORE »
JKD

FS: ESP KH-20 Signature #18

Updated
I’ve owned this for a few years (since 2017) and it’s one of my favorite guitars. It was purchased it to replace an earlier number I had in the series (#9), both for collection and little playing and admiration.   Sadly, I...
MORE »
Beau V.

JH white vulture

Updated
I was looking back at 2022 namm video's from the ESP booth and saw in the Metallica section that the white finish version of the JH signature should have been available in 2022.   It's now been more than a half year sinds...
MORE »
Vulture Serial NR

Vulture Serial NR

Updated
Guys I’m confused and I don’t know if this has been posted before. there has been an ESP vulture for sale a while now on reverb. It’s serial nr is EJHV0008. But I thought this model isn’t a limited edition. Is this a new way...
MORE »
B H

MX-250?

Updated
I'm interested in getting an MX-250. White or black, doesn't matter. I have no idea what a fair market price for one should be currently but I get the idea from reading the forums that $300k is a little steep . Depending on...
MORE »
ExplorerThis

NGD! Sometimes you don’t need Reverb or Ebay.

Updated
Found this bad boy 5 hours from my house. Guy bought new in ‘98 ...
MORE »
KEH_633

Anyone have for sale (JH-1, JH-2, and/or JH-3?

Updated
Hi all, 

Looking to see if anyone has any of these available.  I use to have a JH-1 new, that I regretfully sold.  SIDE NOTE, if anyone bought a used JH-1 in Canada, please let me know.  I am foggy on the serial but it...
MORE »