stratnoob

KH2 standard VS KH2 CS?

Updated
Just wondering except for the better built quality on the cs model, what's the difference? Does it make significant diffecence that the cs is so pricy compared to the std?...
MORE »
Purgatory

COA of a 2nd-hand Truckster.

Updated
Hi ya all. A few weeks ago I bought a 2nd hand Truckster (ESP- version) but the COA was missing. I was wondering if somebody knows if it's posible to get a new from ESP? Anybody who had the same problem? Thanks in...
MORE »
MAC3

static-600

Updated
I think this guitar is pretty cool but i saw one i a shop the other day and the top of the diamond plate was peeling off. Just wondering if this is a common thing with this guitar?...
MORE »
KH owners,any model...I have a question

KH owners,any model...I have a question

Updated
This may sound stupid but I will ask anyway. Are the bodies of the 202,502 & 602 a tad smaller than the ESP version KH's? I mean above and below where the pu's are, from top to bottom while looking directly at it seems to...
MORE »
EngageTheKnot

Alexis New V model.....

Updated
Is it just me, or does the new Alexi V equipped with Blackouts have a shorter lower wing than before....I don't know if its just me or if thats how it always looked, but i coulda swore on the sites I've seen of last years...
MORE »
Sibs

Kamikaze LTD?

Updated
What ever happened to it? i wanted one. :mad:...
MORE »
_blackened_

JH-3 Pics request

Updated
I've been searching the forum but not finding good enough pics. I need high res pics of the JH-3, specially body pics (Since I'm customizing my Edwards LP) Thanks !...
MORE »
apexi_wildchild

confuse

Updated
i am confuse about the alexi-600 strap button..some of them i saw at the pointy edge and some of them at the V corner...y is that?they move it by them selves or?...
MORE »
Borked Bob

which do you prefer

Updated
which do you prefer in both looks and feel kh-603 kh-602 truckster ltd...
MORE »
apexi_wildchild

LTD Alexi-600 neck

Updated
hey there..im new here...and i have a question to ask..is the neck on alexi-600 thiner then an EX-50 necks?i want to get an alexi-600 but i dunno how is the neck..i have an ex-50 and i dun really like the neck cuz its quite...
MORE »
JKD

Esp / Ltd Gl-600v

Updated
Haven't heard much talk about this one at all...granted you barely see George playing one but still....nice guitar? I picked one up and the only flaw I can find is the strap button positioning...it's a tad neck heavy :-/...
MORE »
ko112

Esp M-II vs Esp KH-2 (both neck thru)

Updated
If anyone could offer advice, it would be greatly appreciated... I have a vintage KH-2 custom shop neck thru, and of course I love it. I need to pick up a similar guitar, but I don't want to spend all that much...
MORE »
JKD

Anyone buy a KH602 and....

Updated
...strip the paint off the neck? :D Easy to do? Wood good underneath it?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

New truckster ???

Updated
Hi, James was playing a black truckster @ pinkpop. Anyone seen this guitar before. I never seen it...
MORE »
JKD

KH-20 on the way - praying to the gods of freight and transportation :D

Updated
Can't wait :cool: EDIT: #9 I think :D...
MORE »