Stringmachine

Bruce Kulick Signature Guitar

Updated
Hi guys! I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now and I got a question I'd like to ask you. There is an ESP BK signature guitar up for sale a couple of hours away from me. I d like to hear your opinions...
MORE »
Casey K

need some pix that peeps got..

Updated
anyone got pix of the gus or the roope???...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Lynch prototype pics

Updated
pics....
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

Lynch prototype for trade

Updated
Hi I have an 86 Lynch prototype I'm considering trading, I'm going to trade rather than sell bacause what I want is another guitar not money. The only reason I'm considering letting it go is because the trem is not recessed...
MORE »
kirk is the best

esp KH-20

Updated
There is a kh-20 on e-bay but it now for $368,- This has to be a rip off....
MORE »
Leth

2008 Hanneman sig series

Updated
Hi Just been down to my guitar shop to order a 2008 hanny sig series and I have been told that it will be approx 6 months before it arrives. Will this guitar be out of the custom shop as they had the black one in for...
MORE »
MITCHYBANG

WTB: PH600 or RZK600 will trade SC607

Updated
Hey there, I am looking for a PH600 or a RZK600. I have a SC607 that has never really had any playing time and is in MINT condition. I would be willing to put up for trade......
MORE »
stratnoob

1996 KH signature

Updated
Hi guys, someone offers me a 96 KH sig. guitar he says it got a bolt on neck and comes with ESP pickups I confirmed with the guy that the guit has esp p/u's in it, sukll inlays But since i dont have a pic of it, does...
MORE »
Purgatory

ESP Trucksters serials and their location.

Updated
Hi ya all, I was wondering how many ESP Trucksters we can locate on the board. So maybe we all can post our serial numbers and location in this thread. Just an idea... Anyway here's mine; SS 05 14...
MORE »
jellybellybean

Edwards Alexi Laiho vs LTD 600

Updated
I'm saving up for an Alexi sig, can't afford the ESP's, and don't want the Alexi 200, so I'm just looking at the Edwards and the LTD, but from what I've heard, the Edwards is better? I think I might go for the scythe model,...
MORE »
Curt Daddy

I know wrong section but I was tired shipping info help?

Updated
does anyone know how much it would cost to get the edwards e-al-128 scythe shipped to the us from ikebe?...
MORE »
hunter3705

Upgraded my KH-202 with EMGs

Updated
I just finished installing an EMG HZ H4 (bridge) and an EMG HZ H4A (neck) on my KH-202. I was originally going to go with actives - some combination of 81/85, but I really didn't want to have to worry about the batteries...
MORE »
mbesp

kh-2 vs kh-602

Updated
Just looking for some opinions or information from people who own or have played both of these guitars. I have a KH-2 and I am just kinda looking for a second guitar with some similar features. How big of a difference is...
MORE »
Prog Master

Considering buying sc-207 and modding it.

Updated
Hey Guys, This is what i'm interested in doing, "step by step" 1.stripping it down 2.removing paint 3.filling top humbucker cavity 4.filling string thru holes 5.routing it for neck humbucker cavity 6.repaint it gun...
MORE »
itsallinmyh3ad

Just got a K-500, and I was wondering...

Updated
How much do these go for used in the market? :lol...
MORE »