LemmonFury

Introduction and possible New Guitar Day!!

Updated
Hey all, I'm new to the Forums. I'm MetalHeadMat, my first ESP was a used ESP LTD M-50 I bought off of my friend for $100. I loved and still do love it, it's so comfortable because of the beveled kind of neckplate, but ya....
MORE »
newagedemolition

Kh-202

Updated
I suppose this should go in here... Has anyone ever modded a 202 with a white scratchplate, like the kh-4. White not perloid though. Just wondering because im planning to do it, and wondered what it looked like in real...
MORE »
FischmungaXTR

K-H 502: info needed

Updated
I just bought a KH-502 for £120 with a gator case. (:D) Its in fairly good condition, but it was very dirty and some hardware is missing. However I can't find much info on this guitar. All I know is that it was made in korea...
MORE »
Fixxer6671

Hetfields original Iron cross - racing stripe..

Updated
Was the racing stripe on the original painted on or was it a vinyl sticker?...
MORE »
metallifuk86

refinishing truckster

Updated
anyone tried to make the "scars" on the truckster different? tried to bring it out more or make an ltd look more like the esp? what tools and how successful? -trev...
MORE »
chris1234

kirk hammett play neck thru or bolt ons?

Updated
all the touring pics and my relic suggests he plays neck thrus and not bolt ons? someone said he played bolt ons exclusively around the 1996 era? anyone know? thanks...
MORE »
AX_addict

Can I get a little help with this serial number thing?

Updated
I posted this here because my ESPs are signature. I completed a search on the site and Google and got some help but not the answer I was looking for. So the serial number on my Cavalera Sig is SS07064XX I understand the SS...
MORE »
theDogger

The KH-Series?

Updated
I am wondering as I have see conflicting info about the LTD KH 602 or any or the KH models. If I look at the 2007-2008 website the nut width is 43mm but the 2009 is 42 now? Is that correct? Also is the LTD KH 602 neck...
MORE »
Purgatory

Strings on a Truckster.

Updated
Does anyone knows which strings I have to put on my Truckster? Thanks!...
MORE »
JH is playing a flying V in concert!!!

JH is playing a flying V in concert!!!

Updated
I recently saw Metallica in Newark, NJ on the death magnetic tour. Kick ass show!! James is playing a Jackson King V style guitar. I was too far away to see what brand it was but I need to know cause it sounded awesome. He...
MORE »
boogiejh3

LTD version of Hetfield Iron Cross?

Updated
I tried the search function and it didn't help me out one bit. Is ESP going to be offering an LTD version of the Iron Cross Hetfield model? I didn't see anything about it from all the NAMM threads or anything, only the ESP...
MORE »
Lynch's skull & bones....

Lynch's skull & bones....

Updated
Just wondering if anyone on this forum has one? Love to see some pics. I have been looking years for one.......should anyone know someone who is selling one. NOT synergie guitars either, their prices are retardedly high!...
MORE »
kirk is the best

White Ouija live

Updated
White Ouija played on stage. Maybe already posted...
MORE »
yzfr6i

Gl-600mt

Updated
How many years did they make the LTD version of the M-1 tiger? Were all of these guitars made for the Sam Ash clinics? THanks...
MORE »
customESP

Club Adler: New Member

Updated
Just picked up a new WA-600 for $699 US and it rocks...Hard! Its tone is sick from the duncans and FT. Someone get to tabbing out "Wrath" immediately so I can learn some new tunes especially "Reclamation"! :rollin...
MORE »