Ltd Sct-607B Stef Carpenter Question.

Ltd Sct-607B Stef Carpenter Question.

Updated
Hey folk. I've one of these on the way to me in the next few weeks. But I'm having a hell of a time trying to track down a case for it. My ESP dealer told me they don't sell a case for them anymore.  To any other owners,...
MORE »
Butch S.

Zorlac stcker available

Updated
Hello Friends,  Look what has popped up on ebay.... according to the shop owner,  these are going to be a regular stock sticker, like the other Hammetts, Hetfields, Hannemans, etc. ...
MORE »
My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

My little collection LTD / ESP James Hetfield Signature ...

Updated
Hi, My name is Gildas, 37 years old and live in France. Metallica's Fan and play guitar since 20 years ! This is my little collection of LTD : 1. LTD Truckster Grey 2. LTD EC1000 3. LTD Iron Cross White 4. LTD KH...
MORE »
dd1983

KHDC

Updated
    So I took a chance and bought this. (please don't tell me it's fake...it came with COA and everything!) but it plays superbly well. (apologies for poor lighting...) But, I don't know much about why it exists, tbh. I...
MORE »
Irontusk73

Kelliher models

Updated
Does anyone have an insight as to what happened to Bill Kelliher's models? I have both his Gibsons and a few of the LTD models and was looking to add a few more Sparrowhawks to my collection but they're gone and it looks like...
MORE »
ESP LTD GRYNCH

ESP LTD GRYNCH

Updated
Hi Guys! Selling my brand new, never played ESP LTD GRYNCH guitar, its number 115 and comes with hard case and...
MORE »
Iron Cross Owners

Iron Cross Owners

Updated
Since a couple of board members own or ordered the IC, I was just wondering what number you got and where you are located......and maybe the price you paid Ok, I begin: #026 - vdubs75 - Baltimore, MD, USA - $5,599...
MORE »
Chris  D.

JH-1 Signature Model wanted

Updated
I am looking to buy a Hetfield JH-1 signature model, but I haven't had much success tracking one down.  Please let me know if you are looking to sell one.  Thanks!...
MORE »
corky

For Sale - JH-1 diamond plate

Updated
Yes, you read that right, JH-1 diamond plate V.  Purchased new around 2000, this is one of 3 made.  Same specs as the other JH-1, except it has a diamond plate on the face instead of flames.  It's seen very little use, and...
MORE »
NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

Updated
Just a few more to go, but I am hopefully going to re acquire all the old Hetfield sigs I once had. Looking for a Black Iron Cross, JH-2, JH-3 etc. so if anyone has one to sell, lemme know! Close to a JH-2 now. Anyway, I...
MORE »
ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

Updated
Hello, can someone please help me to see if this is legit?  ...
MORE »
Cody W.

Confirm signature Jeff hanneman jh-200

Updated
MORE »
likelinus

What would you get? Hammett vs Lynch

Updated
I have the potential to purchase a KH-2 (bolt on) that is in NOS condition from 2010, still has original strings, lol. Same source, I also have the opportunity to purchase a George Lynch GL-56 in the same condition. Which...
MORE »
Trigger

Price for 98 Ouija

Updated
I see them things sell on reverb for ridiculous amounts, but what’s a good price on one of those in fair condition (has few dings)   Without case and cert? ...
MORE »
Daniel B.

ESP KH-2 what the year?

Updated
Hi can you someone help and tell me what this KH-2 is year ? Thanks....
MORE »