ESP-fan

KH-3 decal?

Updated
im about to get the LTD KH-503 in a few days and was wondering where i can go to get the spider decal that's on the original? thx for any responses...
MORE »
smh30

KH-2 Relic

Updated
I have one of the early KH-2 Relic's. I was wondering how much they normally go for in the UK? I see one sold on ebay last week for $5000+...
MORE »
garyjfoster

MAX CAVALERA FANS ...what do you think?

Updated
i read on you tube people bashing on max cavaleras guitar skills..they said 1) max sucks at guitar 2)he doesnt deserve a signature guitar 3)he makes no money 4)he is retarded for using only 4 strings and that he should...
MORE »
cfhmachado

amott 600 fr

Updated
Does anyone know if the amott 600 fr has a unfinished or painted neck?...
MORE »
checkeredjesus

How much could I get for this?

Updated
Sold...
MORE »
stuartd

Black Truckster (Limited Run)??

Updated
Just got word from a dealer that this is a limited run of 100 only...all sold to dealers already?! He did say it was about the same price as the grey one though. :mad:...
MORE »
clarkiebass

Rex Brown

Updated
Hi all. Anyone know what the dealio is with the Rex Brown signature ESP? It's kinda like a Tele, but with a reverse headstock. Is it just a custom jobbie or have they just not put it into production?...
MORE »
DeathGimmicks

Rzk...

Updated
Does anyone else think that they should either A-Bring back the RZK-1/600 for ever or until the RZK-2 comes out? B-Richard needs to hurry up with his RZK-2 C-A and B? Rich is my idol but seriously. any thoughts? Oh and...
MORE »
Deadringer

KH2 Serial number question!

Updated
Hi, I'm looking into buying a second hand KH2 and was wondering if I can find out more information about it such as age etc from the serial number? I've seen other post about this and the serial numbers mentioned all start...
MORE »
Fade To Black 1985

ESP Ltd KH-Ouija

Updated
Are they limited?...
MORE »
Fixxer6671

LTD Quija VS NT KH signature

Updated
Hoping someone here can help me out. I played the LTD the other day and was a pretty nice guitar, actually blew me away. I never played a neck thru ESP KH signature, but for those that have, what is the increase in...
MORE »
ESPsherpa

KH2 Relic

Updated
If this guitar was released today rather than when it was, what do you think it would retail at ? if only the same 100 were made ?...
MORE »
diggy

I wish they would produce this Michael Wilton Series

Updated
I wish they would produce this Michael Wilton Series...
MORE »
Metallifan5000

Original KH2 Ouija

Updated
I own an Original KH2 Ouija and im thinking about selling it. Since the new neck thru Ouija's are on the market now what is everyone valuing the "pre-lawsuit" Ouija's at? The guitar i own is close to mint with almost no...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

Satyr model?

Updated
Do any of you think there will be a Satyricon signature guitar? I love satyricon so I think it would be pretty kick ass to see it....
MORE »