ssX11

ESP KH-2 Neck

Updated
Hi guys, Long time lurker, first time poster... I am interested to purchase a KH-2 NTB guitar, and wanting to find out more about the neck profile before buying. I see that it comes w/ Extra-Thin U neck, how does the neck...
MORE »
LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

Updated
I have an opportunity to buy an LTD Red OR Purple sparkle ouija. 

What do you guys think of either, is one more sought after than another, and which would you choose?   Would appreciate some insights, it’ll be my...
MORE »
NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

Updated
The black cat is once again… the hero of the day… that make dreams come true…

This is my first ESP and she is amazing…. Thank you very much my dear friend!!!...
MORE »
Violet Candlelight

WTB ESP KH-1 / MV - 290

Updated
Just seeing if anyone has one for sale! More willing to buy if you have the coa and the two pickup version!...
MORE »
Data

WTB: ESP or LTD RL-600 / Green burst M-II Kirk

Updated
Throwing this out, who knows, maybe I get lucky. Thanks...
MORE »
RoboWS6

Dull-looking KH-602 Fretboard

Updated
Hey guys, need some help with my guitar.  I've had my guitar at my parents' while I was away at college and haven't touched it for a year or two.  I went over to pick it up and noticed the fretboard was pretty dull-looking. ...
MORE »
Data

WTB: ESP Eclipse PL Satin Silver

Updated
Checking if anyone has one for sale!...
MORE »
ESP Pink Sawtooth STD

ESP Pink Sawtooth STD

Updated
Hey guys, I recently bought a used Pink sawtooth from the Signature Series. I'm looking for some information since there is not much of it on the websites. It is a 2011 model with a black chrome Floyd, and black chrome...
MORE »
Esp Truckster relic and Rzk-II with tailpiece

Esp Truckster relic and Rzk-II with tailpiece

Updated
Hey, saw these posted on Richard from Rammstein's facebook page a while back and thought I'd share it with the forum here. This is the James Hetfield Truckster that Richard used in Emigrate's My World and Hotei's Movie It...
MORE »
Paul F.

ltd slimer

Updated
what do yall think of this guitar, seems to b no talk of it anywhere on the web lol...
MORE »
Cam B.

JH-1 Red

Updated
Hey guys...new to the forums but wanted to throw something out here.........  

I've been sitting on two authentic JH-1 (both red models) for about 20 years now.  Originally bought them as obvious collector pieces but...
MORE »
JH sigs for sale?

JH sigs for sale?

Updated
Some years ago I sold my JH1, JH3, Truckster and MX200 that was something I had to do then, of course it hurts, but no can do. Now I my situation is better, and could buy one JH sig again. So if theres one for sale, Im...
MORE »
Daniel N.

George Lynch skulls and snakes

Updated
Was the original version a holographic image of some sort?...
MORE »
Nick D.

Just ordered a KH2 Neck Thru

Updated
Hi guys,   Ive been out of the guitar scene for over 10 years. I use to own a ESP KH2 bolt on guitar from the custom shop. It had dual 81’s in it, I think I bought it in 1999. 

Anyways I kick my self for selling it...
MORE »
Aghimself

WTB: SC-607 2 burst

Updated
Hey everyone. I’m looking for a SC-607 2 burst that’s in good condition. If you’re looking to part ways with one feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!...
MORE »