Jason L.

Stolen JH-1

Updated
My JH-1 #19 was stolen from a venue on the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. If anyone has any information about where this guitar may be please let me know. Willing to pay to get it back....
MORE »
First Run 1987 ESP GL MOdel

First Run 1987 ESP GL MOdel

Updated
Going up for sell, a 1987 ESP GL Model (pre-Kamikaze). Number 1-808. Build date 11-3-1987. S/N located under last fret on the fret board. #1387. It has an original ESP non-recess tremolo, This guitar is autographed ny the...
MORE »
Stampen

Real or fake Eclipse?

Updated
Hi all! What do you think about this guitar?

If real what model is it? http://postimg.org/gallery/th5n8co4/
Thank you all....
MORE »
LTD Truckster painting - Now with pics.

LTD Truckster painting - Now with pics.

Updated
I just got a LTD Truckster, one of the earlier runs when the black one came out. Ive noticed the white paint the shows off under the black paint its a bit yellowish, just on the spot where your arm sits. on the rest of the...
MORE »
FS - James Hetfield Signature Series ESP IRON CROSS #026 LIKE NEW

FS - James Hetfield Signature Series ESP IRON CROSS #026 LIKE NEW

Updated
 Selling my ESP Iron Cross on Ebay ...
MORE »
White Iron Cross

White Iron Cross

Updated
Please ESP, can we get a white LTD Iron Cross sig?!  PLEASE?!...
MORE »
SomeoneWild

ESP LTD JH-600 and its trem...

Updated
Hey! I've seen several videos on youtube which says bad things about the kahler trem which the JH-600 is equipped with; and kahler trems in general. People say if you bend strings they go slightly out of tune and stuff...
MORE »
Kirk Hammett Complete Guide

Kirk Hammett Complete Guide

Updated
Hi. Anybody of you have a copy of my old "KIRK HAMMETT COMPLETE GUIDE" ? Please send data at rappa666 @ libero . it
I'm working on a website where I'm copying all the data that ESP have been DELETED (without any...
MORE »
Stigmata_97

WTB: ESP LTD Ninja 600

Updated
I'm new to the forum, but not sure if this would be the best place to put up this thread... But yeah, I'd totally love to buy an LTD Ninja 600. Any model's totally fine by me. P.M. me! Thanks! :cool:...
MORE »
ko112

KH2 Relic vs Vintage

Updated
For anyone who knows... What is the difference between The KH2 Relics and Vintage? Is there any difference in build quality and sound? thanks......
MORE »
yzfr6i

Duncan SH-12 vs TB-12

Updated
I just noticed the other day that the bridge pickup in my s/b tiger looked different that the ones in my other Lynch signatures. I looked on the build sheet and it said it has a TB-12 in the bridge. What is the difference...
MORE »
Selling my Jeff Hanneman 600 Floyd Rose & Eagle inlays!

Selling my Jeff Hanneman 600 Floyd Rose & Eagle inlays!

Updated
Hey guys i used to come to this forum long time ago before it looked like this! and i recently decided it was time to part ways with one of my studio guitars the JH-600 with floyd rose and eagle inlays! this model is a rare...
MORE »
Andy James AJ-1

Andy James AJ-1

Updated
Ordered my AJ-1 in October from Guitar Center - looks like the earliest availability will be January 20th - ugh! Hopefully worth the wait.  Anybody play one yet?...
MORE »
WTB esp or ltd mx250

WTB esp or ltd mx250

Updated
Hi new to the forum, not sure where to post this but I'm chasing an esp or ltd mx250 explorer. If anyone can help that would be great ...
MORE »
Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Just Ordered!! (KHWZ & IC)

Updated
Just ordered both from ESP Guitars UK. Just for you european folk, the distribution time after what ever dealers have is availbility will be after July! i managed to score mine off of a direct shipment, - so lucky, although...
MORE »