Kirk's Original ESP Ouija

Kirk's Original ESP Ouija

Updated
I remember on the old days there was a thread dedicated to the Original ESP Ouija runs and more explicitly there was a post which detailed how Kirk had given away one of his original ESP Ouijas with the neck through, reverse...
MORE »
Trigger

1996 Ouija for sale (On hold)

Updated
The same one that was sold in the post here about a year ago, same price $3K, need to thin out the herd a bit. No case or COA, it is being tracked not having them for quite some time (on guitarcollector.com). There are some...
MORE »
Elliot C.

Zorlac

Updated
Hey guys, used to post on here years and years ago. Anyway I own a Zorlac its in ok condition has some scratches around the neck/fret board and headstock. Anyway I havent seen one sold in ages and I was just wondering what...
MORE »
NGD! ESP Black Iron Cross Number 22 our of 100. (Thanks Forum Member)

NGD! ESP Black Iron Cross Number 22 our of 100. (Thanks Forum Member)

Updated
So a new board member, Nasdaq (I think he is new), came on the board recently and posted he had and Iron Cross, a JH-1 and I think a Kirk Hammett model. I PM'd him with an offer and got the guitar. He is legit, nice guy and...
MORE »
Why the hell doesn’t this guy have a signature yet?

Why the hell doesn’t this guy have a signature yet?

Updated
 This dude is a ferocious player that’s been flying the ESP flag for years, he deserves his own....
MORE »
Selling my Camo Hanneman

Selling my Camo Hanneman

Updated
I am looking to sell my camo hanneman in pristine condition (I am the only owner). It is based in Belgium. The only compensation-based trade possible would be for a Musicman Majesty, Ibanez Jem or Tom Anderson with Floyd...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

Updated
So they've made an ESP, is this a custom order for someone on here? ...
MORE »
Vince B.

2008 ESP LTD EC-1000 vs 2012?

Updated
Hello ESP fam - I am newbie to the guitar world and I am considering buying a used 2008 ESP LTD EC-1000 or a 2012 ESP LTD EC-1000. Both have the EMGs and are Korean made. The 08 is about $150 less than the 2012. Other than...
MORE »
chris S.

ESP GL-56 George Lynch COA /Manual/ Trem Arm looking for its home

Updated
Hey, I have a George Lynch GL-56 ESP COA that I'd love to get to it's owner. If you have serial number: SS0916595 let me know. It would be nice to get the paperwork to the owner. I just have the COA and Trem arm and owner...
MORE »
Doing a Ouija

Doing a Ouija

Updated
I just popped for a barely touched KH-602 for the sole purpose of doing the decal Ouija thing. Who currently makes the closest representation of the white Ouija decals to do a 602 with? Secondly, what process did you all...
MORE »
Connor L.

KL Explorer Suggestions

Updated
Hi all, First post ever! So I'm in on this round for Ken's builds, and I would really love some suggestions regarding woods/pickups/etc. from anyone who has a KL already. I am thinking I likely want a macassar ebony top,...
MORE »
A steal on an Iron Cross

A steal on an Iron Cross

Updated
Some dude who is a fan of mine sent me a link to his friend who is liquidating his old guitar business and has a brand new White Iron Cross with case for $625 plus shipping.   BUT it's of course an LTD with the Het Set. I...
MORE »
Help plz identifying an unearthed NOS LTD GL 500-T

Help plz identifying an unearthed NOS LTD GL 500-T

Updated
Hi guys, new on the block. Joining the ESP family, and hoping to tap into your awesome pit of fine knowledge. I was really fortunate to be able to snatch just a couple of weeks ago this new old stock GL500 T (mint, never...
MORE »
ESP Ouija White #2 KH-2

ESP Ouija White #2 KH-2

Updated
I just saw this guitar for sale - with serial number OW02!!! Supposedly Kirk owns OW01. This is...
MORE »
Back Plate for KH2

Back Plate for KH2

Updated
Hi guys, one of my guitars (KH2) is missing a back plate. The one that covers the floyd rose area at the back side. Do you know where I can find one? Whenever I searched for it online, I found only fender back plates, but I...
MORE »