raianp

ESP KH-1 (MV-290) (neck-thru-body) (not LTD)- What is it worth?

Updated
Hi guys! I used to live in Japan and bought a KH-1/MV-290 on Yahoo auctions about 8 years ago. My tastes in music and guitars have changed. (Plus a couple of kids...) I have the original ESP hard case but no COA. I am...
MORE »
Esp KH1 Wanted

Esp KH1 Wanted

Updated
First run bolt on version...
MORE »
Ba R.

New LTD Snakebyte - Crack or Cosmetic

Updated
Hey all, First post and long time fan and player of ESP and LTD guitars.  I picked up a new LTD Snakebyte with black satin finish.  The guitar is awesome and plays like butter.  See the pics on this post.  Hopefully the pic...
MORE »
ESP OW Vulture

ESP OW Vulture

Updated
Received my ESP OW Vulture today.  Man does the OW look crazy good.  I wish the Snakebytes came in this even thought the Snow White looks amazing something about the off white is just killer.     ...
MORE »
Not a sig model, but I kinda made it one

Not a sig model, but I kinda made it one

Updated
Props on the t-shirt selection (circa Amsterdam, 2019)...
MORE »
Metallica signatures for sale

Metallica signatures for sale

Updated
Hello all -    I have a few Metallica signatures I’m thinking about selling.. I’m working on leaning my collection since I will be down sizing in space. Putting them on here first to see if there is any...
MORE »
LTD KH-203 序列号查询

LTD KH-203 序列号查询

Updated
Hello everyone, I recently bought a second-hand Ltd kh203 guitar with my little money. I like Metallica very much and hope to have the same guitar, I bought it from a second-hand guitar store. It looks good. His serial...
MORE »
Ryan R.

Lack of new ESP models

Updated
It seems odd to me that out of all the guitars announced this year (unless more will be announced at a later date) that only one new ESP model has been announced which is the new James Hetfield Vulture. Even Kirk Hammett's...
MORE »
clags

Any info on when the new Kirk Hammett V's will come out?

Updated
Does anyone know when/if this new Kirk V will be released for us plebs? ...
MORE »
New KH models incoming?

New KH models incoming?

Updated
So I was watching some YouTube live stream of NAMM 2022 and it looks like there's a Natural Ouija with Maple and what looks like a Zorlac finally!? Apologies if this is old news.   ...
MORE »
KH-202: EMG Upgrade Question

KH-202: EMG Upgrade Question

Updated
I'm considering eventually picking up a set of used EMG's to drop into my KH-202 - I've done plenty of pickup installs, but never an active set. As easy at it would be to use the solderless system, I'd rather use the...
MORE »
KH2 vs KH 602

KH2 vs KH 602

Updated
Hi all, I'm having a dilemma! I want to expand my collection and I'm looking at a KH2 (2005 model, ~$2800) or a KH 602 (2015 model, ~$900) and another guitar or two. I'm a collector and amateur enthusiast, so bedroom playing...
MORE »
Wolfie351

Kami ID?

Updated
Going to put this up for sale soon and I want to give any potential buyer the most accurate info possible. I bought this new around 90ish, maybe 91?  Anyone remember when the Screamin' Demon was released?  Because, when I...
MORE »
ESP MX-250 Kustom Kulture Tattoo Explorer finally done. (Dennis McPhail)

ESP MX-250 Kustom Kulture Tattoo Explorer finally done. (Dennis McPhail)

Updated
Well Dennis McPhail finally finished painting my old Explorer and it looks insane: https://twitter.com/MesaSean/status/1313095743931068416?s=20   Dennis painted Hetfield's Tattoo Eclipse from the SKOM days (bottom of the...
MORE »
ssX11

ESP KH-2 Neck

Updated
Hi guys, Long time lurker, first time poster... I am interested to purchase a KH-2 NTB guitar, and wanting to find out more about the neck profile before buying. I see that it comes w/ Extra-Thin U neck, how does the neck...
MORE »