Roope LTD RL-600 WANTED!

Roope LTD RL-600 WANTED!

Updated
Hey ESP heads. Im looking for a RL-600. Player grade is OK. I have cash or guitars whatever you like. Hit me up! Anthony....
MORE »
Looking for ESP RZK-1 Burnt

Looking for ESP RZK-1 Burnt

Updated
Howdy! I'm wondering if anyone wants to sell ESP RZK-1 Burnt (not E-II).  Cheers!...
MORE »
98 bolt on ouija wanted

98 bolt on ouija wanted

Updated
Looking for bolt on version with coa pm me...
MORE »
ESP GL-56 pre production

ESP GL-56 pre production

Updated
I’ve got one of the 52 pre production GL-56 guitars. Mine is one of the very first and without the GL-56 mark on the headstock. According to the import guitar shop it is the one shown at the Frankfurt show in ‘98 and also...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

ESP Snakebyte - Color Thoughts

Updated
I feel like the Hetfield line could use some new colorways. I really think different burst finishes could work really well on both the Snakebyte and Vulture models. (See rough mockups below). 

MORE »
Warren E.

KH-2 shopper

Updated
After much research I got my heart set on a KH-2. Has to be lefty ;( I don't want to wait on a custom, though I would change the markers.  Most I've found are bolt on or custom, and few of those. Just missed a great one on...
MORE »
Rest In Peace Alexi Laiho

Rest In Peace Alexi Laiho

Updated
Not sure if this was the appropriate place to post to share my condolences for a legend.  Absolutely gutted with the news of Alexi Laiho's passing. I'm sure many on this forum and the wider ESP community looked up to Alexi....
MORE »
*May Sell* ESP KH3

*May Sell* ESP KH3

Updated
Hey people, Im thinking of selling my 2011 ESP kh3 ntb. Im based in the UK and these beauties are getting quite rare. Complete with ESP case and COA - offers around £2750 Pics below!...
MORE »
Can we get a POSTED date for these threads?

Can we get a POSTED date for these threads?

Updated
I don't know who maintains this awful version of this forum now but can we at least get the posted date next to or underneath the updated date? It drives me nuts to read an entire post that only says "Updated 7 hours ago" to...
MORE »
Josh P.

ESP Custom Alexi Laiho Serial Check?

Updated
Hey all, I'm new here, looking for a little help. I got offered this seemingly sick custom shop Alexi V in a trade, but the specs on it aren't like anything I've ever seen on an AL. Tune-o-matic bridge and rosewood...
MORE »
vector350

NGD- Alexi-600 w/ Blackout?

Updated
The wife hooked me up with a very sweet looking Alexi-600 in black w/ yellow stripes for the birthday. Sadly, it won't arrive until Friday earliest. This one seems unique in that it features the SD Blackout that, according to...
MORE »
Elliot C.

Zorlac

Updated
Hey guys, used to post on here years and years ago. Anyway I own a Zorlac its in ok condition has some scratches around the neck/fret board and headstock. Anyway I havent seen one sold in ages and I was just wondering what...
MORE »
Wtb Zorlac

Wtb Zorlac

Updated
How’s it going guys, I was wondering if anyone is selling they’re mm270 89 zorlac...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

Updated
Edit: This guitar has sold.
Hello, I have one last guitar for sale. I’m selling my 2020 ESP KH-2 Red Sparkle #15. This is one of the last chances to get a brand new one of these. I’m asking $13,500 for it, and I won’t...
MORE »
Garrett S.

Need help identifying if this is a real Iron Cross

Updated
Hello There is a person selling an Iron Cross locally and it doesn't look quite right to me. I have some photos included in the post along with the serial number....
MORE »