Matti S.

ESP RZK-I Left handed

Updated
Hello, is it possible to order an RZK-I guitar but a left handed model? Thank you....
MORE »
Sam S.

Edwards Alexi Laiho

Updated
Long time lurker here, finally signed up as I'm in need of some guidance. I'm looking to get an Edwards Alexi Laiho but I'm confused as to the origins of these guitars. I'm looking at a Blacky and a Katakana, and both have...
MORE »
[FS] Chris Degarmo Empire D signature

[FS] Chris Degarmo Empire D signature

Updated
Oroginal early 90s custom Chris Degarmo signature model. The one with the super low res logo on the body.    In good condition considering its age. Some dings and scratches on the body, plus a bubble under the graphic near...
MORE »
Unusual ESP LTD KH-602

Unusual ESP LTD KH-602

Updated
    Hi everyone I posted it in "Ask ESP", but maybe it should be here I saw in Japanese shop unusual version of LTD Kh-602, with unpainted back of the neck and headstock and inlays similar to ESP KH-2 version...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
Esp Snakebyte vs Ltd Mx 130

Esp Snakebyte vs Ltd Mx 130

Updated
Hi, bit of a strange one, I own two LTD Snakebytes, one gloss black, one Baritone, the gloss black one sounds massive, but i find the frets and fingerboard feels very cramped up.   I am aware that the scale length is small,...
MORE »
Amott Ninja Power

Amott Ninja Power

Updated
What a great guitar the ESP Ninja was!!    ...
MORE »
Possibility of Original Ouija Anniversary Edition?

Possibility of Original Ouija Anniversary Edition?

Updated
Hey all.  Just curious as to what the consensus is from those of you more "in the know" than me: Do you think there'll be a KH Ouija anniversary edition like there was for the KH-3?  I've noticed Kirk bringing the black Ouija...
MORE »
LTD KH Nosferatu

LTD KH Nosferatu

Updated
Hello! Anybody owns an LTD Nosferatu? How much is the price for this guitar nowadays? It was built in 2016 and was limited edition. ...
MORE »
Gianluca D.C.

ESP Kamikaze I Dating/Serial Number

Updated
Hi guys, I'm having trouble dating this ESP Kamikaze I. I've already emailed ESP about the case, and they told me that they don't have a serial number record for older models, but they think the guitar is a "genuine ESP...
MORE »
Alan J.

ESP ev guitars made to order??

Updated
Is it possible to order any of the ESP EV signature guitars? thanks...
MORE »
Janne E.

WTB: ESP Roope Latvala RS-II or ltd rs 600

Updated
Hi!  I'm looking for Roope Latvala's signature RS II (light grey) or ltd RS-600 guitars. If someone is selling either one please let me know! Thanks, -Janne...
MORE »
Ltd Alexi-600 Greeny and Pinky

Ltd Alexi-600 Greeny and Pinky

Updated
Finally got them up on the wall after almost a year of living in their cases! It’s much nicer being able to see them every day!!...
MORE »
Stefan G.

Unkown kirk guitar

Updated
does anyone know what guitar this could be?...
MORE »
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Updated
Hey folks ! Prototypes are over and production has begun ! Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results. The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density"...
MORE »