Jeff M.

Looking for a KH-1

Updated
Probably going to be unsuccessful, but I'm trying to find a KH-1 flying V. The model I'm looking for isn't the one with the dancing devil inlays and Floyd Rose, but the model with the M logo on the first fret, double...
MORE »
Sumit A.

Hetfield's old MX's: Het sets in them?

Updated
I know that James has his EMG Het sets in all his new guitars and of course signature models, but for his older guitars that he uses in the studio and that he's rehabbed to bring back to live use, is he keeping those 81/60,...
MORE »
Beginning stages of my collection

Beginning stages of my collection

Updated
Hey guys how's it going this gonna be my Proper introduction to the Fourms.   My name is Angel. I live here in California and I started playing guitar a few years ago back in 2013. Metallica is my #1 favorite band and Kirk...
MORE »
ESP Circle stamp on head

ESP Circle stamp on head

Updated
Last month I bought one KH-2 neck thru custom and I noticed absence of esp circle stamp on back of the head...... someone know way ? tks.......
MORE »
97StangSVT

Thinking about selling my JH-3

Updated
Hello all, JH-3 for sale.  $16k USD or best offer.  It comes with the original case, but I do not have the COA.  I have owned it for almost 12 years.  I played it maybe once or twice.  It was more of a collector's item for...
MORE »
Jordan J.

KH-2 Mummy

Updated
I wrote to ESP before asking if I could order one of these and they said they can't because Kirk owns the rights to the art, I'm wondering if we get enough people on here letting him know WE WANT THIS GUITAR!!!! Wheather he...
MORE »
KEH_633

Looking for JH-1 #88

Updated
Hey all, I purchased new a JH-1 #88 like what 25+ years ago?!  I sure would love to buy it back.  Bought it originally in Alberta Canada, I now live in Nashville.  If anyone has, or knows of someone who has that serial, let...
MORE »
Snakebyte Cracks?

Snakebyte Cracks?

Updated
Alright fellers....I've had a Snakebyte on order for a couple of months now but now I'm recently wondering about the quality of them. I had read something about the head/neck joint cracks and how the LTD's were showing up...
MORE »
Kevin T.

George Lynch Japan (noodz)

Updated
Need help determining the production year of my GL sig model...any help is appreciated...the serial number is 023204, ink stamp on back of headstock, purple tiger burst, unmarked pickups...thanks in advance ...
MORE »
How much would pair of 2009 Ouijas cost nowadays?

How much would pair of 2009 Ouijas cost nowadays?

Updated
So I have these #1 and #2 Ouijas, and I think what they are worth nowadays? Also, do you think Ouijas caught up to Eet Fuk yet? ...
MORE »
Sumit A.

MX-220 versions 1 and 2: which factories?

Updated
Guitarscollector laid out the dates and differences between version 1 and version 2 of the MX-220 (neck joint, truss rod cover, etc). It got me wondering: these seem like small arbitrary differences, but maybe it has to do...
MORE »
Metallica sigs and KL explorer for sale

Metallica sigs and KL explorer for sale

Updated
HI guys!   Unfortunatelly a have to sell part of my guitars.all have COA's except KH-1 which has the original hang tag. hard shell case too. JH-3 would like to keep for myself. For any info and pics contact me...
MORE »
Jose S.

LTD ouija Natural - for Sale - Question to check

Updated
Hi friends,   I´m near to close a deal for this guitar: I can´t paste links but you can search in Reverb:  ESP LTD Kirk Hammett Signature Ouija - Natural Seller: inandout guitar Can you help me to confirm if this guitar...
MORE »
Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Updated
Hi ! 
I am actively searching an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black. 
I have been lucky so far and found some great Metallica guitars. 
I know this guitar is pretty rare and not always goes on sale online, and as I live...
MORE »
! NGD ! - ESP Purple Sparkle, The Payback !

! NGD ! - ESP Purple Sparkle, The Payback !

Updated
Kirk thought that he would have left me with this LTD ?!  uh, he does not know me well    The fretboard looks very light/clear (not so dark) maybe it's because it is dry. It's clearly Rosewood. Playability is just...
MORE »