ZyklonAeon

Esp Jeff Hanneman w/ eagle inlays for sale?

Updated
Looking for ESP JH signature with eagle inlays preferably in Europe....
MORE »
Tom H.

Jeff Ling EII Certificate of Authenticity

Updated
I was wondering if anyone could confirm if it was a limited number or all of these that come with a CoA?...
MORE »
clags

LTD white zombie - good price and are these limited?

Updated
As title says - what's a fair price on one of these new and is production on these limited quantities like the Ouija we are seeing being gouged now?  I kind of want one and am interested to know if I should jump now or if...
MORE »
Aryel H.

Alexi Signatures Availability?

Updated
I ordered the E-II model on the 26th on sweetwater and was wondering if anyone had any idea when they'll ship. Seems like esp is still making more. Thanks!...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 (Bolt -On) and Kh-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature Guitars

ESP KH-2 (Bolt -On) and Kh-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature Guitars

Updated
Hello,  I’m a proud owner of a couple ESP KH-2 Guitars I wanted to share with everyone.   I’ve include my pictures of my 2004 ESP KH-2 (Bolt-On) and my most recent addition a 2020 ESP KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Signature...
MORE »
Wilder

Kamikaze 2 fret wire?

Updated
Does anyone know what the fretwire code was for the blue Kami? I have an old one with a Sinclair bridge and no back routing..I suspect it might be a Dunlop 6000 but need to be sure. No idea how old it is but would love to...
MORE »
Making an appearance at the Louder Than Life Festival

Making an appearance at the Louder Than Life Festival

Updated
Could it be someone is actually paying attention to what consumers are asking for? ...
MORE »
Kirk new guitar at Louder Than Life?

Kirk new guitar at Louder Than Life?

Updated
Hi!   Looks like a new guitar? 
Played on Memory Remains      ...
MORE »
Prisciliano H.

Gary holt Flying V blood splatter

Updated
Can we get an LTD signature version!? ...
MORE »
WTB: Hetfield Explorer

WTB: Hetfield Explorer

Updated
Hi everyone! I am on the hunt for my Holy Grail, white whale, dream guitar...whatever you wanna call it!

I am seeking an ESP Explorer. MX-220, MX-250, LTD EXP, KL, or JH-2. I am specifically searching for a white MX...
MORE »
NGD 90’s Vibes

NGD 90’s Vibes

Updated
Hello,  just got a new addiction for my 90s ESP collection, introducing the KKV standart!  
MORE »
Kirk’s new toys

Kirk’s new toys

Updated
Hope to see these ones soon in a show!   playing Sad But True?…..   ...
MORE »
cicada71

Slayer/South of Heaven

Updated
Thought's on the South of Heaven model, do you think they will go up in value as a collectors item ? Is it just a JH-600 painted up ? What are the Reign in Blood models worth now, same as when they were released ?...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte for sale

ESP Snakebyte for sale

Updated
Hey there, fellow ESP lovers! Since i am kind of new here (in actually posting, i have followed this forum for a whole) i would like to introduce myself first; my name is Sven, i live in Papendrecht (Holland) and i am 20...
MORE »
ESP KKV

ESP KKV

Updated
Hello,    can someone tell me if a ESP KKV standart is worth buying?   thanks ...
MORE »