Last Chance If Anyone Wants My Moon and Star Inlay KH2 with Airbrushed Ouija
nikt

Stef B7 question

Updated
Your B7 has "Signature series" stamp on the back of the headstock or "custom shop"?? thanks for help...
MORE »
saleen308

Why do the Lynch guitars weigh so much?

Updated
I played the Skulls and Snakes and the Sunburst Tiger at a local store. The skulls and snakes wasn't that bad but the tiger was like playing a brick. I wonder if anyone has tried some way to reduce the weight or can I buy a...
MORE »
ko112

Ouija Question...

Updated
I have the opportunity to buy a Ouija but it's not a signature series. The seller says it's a custom made ESP ouija. It has the glow in the dark inlays and everything looks good, but it does not come with a COA since it's not...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

New KH4 Day!!!

Updated
Fedex just arrived and brought my new KH4 today. Such a nice looking guitar, and in perfect condition. Neck feels slightly thicker than my other KH2, but nice and solid feeling. The neck through looks great. This one has 2...
MORE »
Weird Ouija for sale

Weird Ouija for sale

Updated
Here is linky The inlay is reverse from the regular Ouija that I have. From what I was told is that this kind of inlay is only Neck-Thru Ouija, but this one is Bolty. It might be fake one though. Any thought? ...
MORE »
metsabbatallica

Ouija

Updated
i currently have a few ESP guitars and am planning to buy a NT KH2 - does anyone have any HUGE images of the ouija guitar or graphic as i need them for getting the paint right?...
MORE »
Will Adler?

Will Adler?

Updated
Is this will's guitar any good (the ltd one)? It looks awesome and i may purchase one in the future cos LoG are fucking awesome? and pics anyone domo aregato (if that really does mean thank you)...
MORE »
Neck Specifications

Neck Specifications

Updated
I tried searching for this, because I know it used to be in a thread here, but cannot find it at all now. I would like to know what type of neck (thin u, thin flat, etc.) ESP used on the Dave Mustaine model guitars. That...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

ESP alexi, hard to choose

Updated
hi im new to the forums and im just about ready to buy an ESP alexi (ill have enough money in a week or two) Id buy an sv but theyre hard to find on the internet to ship to north america, alexi is easier to find. but I'm not...
MORE »
SRC owners, case question again

SRC owners, case question again

Updated
anyone see a small white sticker on the side of their case when you bought it with some letters on it, maybe "CEM", "CEST" or something else? If so, what were the letters? Trying to firgure out if ESP keeps sending me the...
MORE »
Hey Sean Noticed your JH-2 is for Sale

Hey Sean Noticed your JH-2 is for Sale

Updated
Noticed your JH-2 is for sale. Would love to buy it man. I am selling my Porsche 944 on ebay this week, if it ends in time I will go after your JH--2. I am in the UK so I will e-mail you first. It is your prototype/left...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

KH4 Info?

Updated
Just a request to give me any info that anyone here knows about the KH4 guitar. I have the chance to buy one so just wanting to know how many were made, when they were first produced and any pics if anyone has...
MORE »