Skully-osis

Standard or sig series?

Updated
Should I get a KH-2 neck thru or save a few bucks and just get an M2 neck thru. I haven't had a chance to play either. No one carries them in my area. I can get my hands on an LTD, but none of the dealers seem to carry the...
MORE »
Laiho 600 SE owners...

Laiho 600 SE owners...

Updated
Question for those of you who have one of these guitars (or dont). Did they make 100 or 200 of these guitars? Also whats your opinion of it......likes & dislikes?...
MORE »
mr. tickles

My new Will Adler sig....

Updated
Hey all, I just bought my first sig two nights ago. It's a LTD WA-600. I have been using PRS guitars for a while and have had the itch to go another route and found the Adler in a local store. Anyways, I...
MORE »
Bigeeboo

Anyone else love the Floydage on the Ninja?

Updated
I freakin love that its finally gone that path ... My V collection needs more floydage!...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

to anyone who owns a ninja v

Updated
how good is the upperfret access? i'm thinking of maybe getting the new jinja with the trem...
MORE »
Ramon

Question about The Grynch

Updated
Did they do any esps or only ltd? I've seen only ltd on ebay, you tube, google etc....
MORE »
dobson

look here and help me, please!

Updated
i got an EX-400 recently, but i have no idea what the hell i should do for a case. it didn't some with one, anyone know what kind of case would fit it right?...
MORE »
ESP_SVT

Inlays on 2008 Hanneman

Updated
What are they?...
MORE »
What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

Updated
ESP & LTD: James Hetfield Kirk Hammet George Lynch Stef Carpenter Alexi Laiho Will Adler Jeff Hanneman Tom Araya (Bass) Ron Wood Michael Amott Gus G Michael Wilton Page Hamilton LTD ONLY: Wayne Static...
MORE »
13strings2kill

Amotts Ninja Amp?

Updated
so now that we are get new ninja guitar in 08 (already rock hard lol) has any one heard whenthe new RANDALL V2 NINJA is coming out? or is it already out?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

head stock

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP Ouija. Now I seen a esp KH but the headstock of this guitar is a bit bigger than my Ouija is this normal. Is there a difference in the headstock. Thanx...
MORE »
Pharaoh

Awesome Spam...

Updated
this was alot of fun...it was kinda weird to be back in my old shop, but i hope all those who scored a guitar will drop me a line when they get there... :)...
MORE »
EX-351BOSS

Ex-351

Updated
I have a dark blue esp ex-351 guitar and i wanted to know if any one else has this kind of guitar...
MORE »
El Jefe

what did sc-600's sell for new?

Updated
what was the typical price?...
MORE »
espdood

Peavey 6505 or 6505 plus?

Updated
whoops, wrong forum. I posted it on the Equipment forum instead..Thanks!...
MORE »