metsabbatallica

KH2 boltie

Updated
I have been thinking of buying an Mii TN for a while and customizing it (add tome and 3 way blade) to use in my band and jams as a beater etc. .As would like a guitar with a Floyd, but I have found a kh2 custom bolt on...
MORE »
MyApocalypse

Old Travis Miguel Model = Ugly

Updated
The old travis miguel ltd 600 model, the goldish-yellowish whatever the hell it was Viper=HIDEOUS. Anybody agree? It makes me want to cry. He gets his own sig model and THIS is what he comes up with?! Luckily he...
MORE »
Who here has/had both a MII NT and a KH2 NT??

Who here has/had both a MII NT and a KH2 NT??

Updated
how do the necks compare? what about the sound and feel?...
MORE »
Palito

Fs: Nib Esp Gl-56

Updated
Just like the title reads, up for sale is a ESP GL-56 completly new, no issues at all. This ESP is a hard to find model. Comes with ESP case, certificate of authenticity and all case candy. Guitar is located in Killeen TX....
MORE »
xdaynex

thin u neck

Updated
hey are the thin u necks from esp/ltd really beefy or kinda beefy and thin?...
MORE »
squawken

Flying V advice

Updated
Hi Guys, I am looking at buying an ESP Edwards Flying V. It is between that and an old Greco Flying V. How is the tone on the ESP Flying V? I found somewhere on this forum that the body on the ESP is a little thin, and...
MORE »
Brian1972

Hanneman 200 or hammett 202

Updated
If anyone can help it would be awesome... I am a fairly new guitar player and I'm looking to buy either the Hammett 202 or the Hanneman 200. I really like the way the Hanneman looks, but can anyone give me any info on which...
MORE »
jdkcfh666

tom araya ta 600?

Updated
new to here but looking to upgrade my bass and was leaning to the ta 600 but havent seen one in the stores or anything just wanting to know if its worth the money or go a diff route or brand an this would be my first esp/ltd...
MORE »
kneeds86

Anything for sale...But no crap

Updated
Anyone selling any sig's or mx-250's?...
MORE »
metalmatthew

spam...al 128 scythe

Updated
looking to sale a edwards al-128-scythe..mint condition..mint..no dings..no chips..plays great..comes with esp hard case and strap locks..i may except trades .....i will try to get better pics. no camara right now.....
MORE »
Suffocating Words

question about KH-603

Updated
Is the body style different on the KH-603 versus the eclipse-II series?? because it looks like the point on the cutaway is comes farther up, or is longer than on the KH-603... maybe im just getting confused in the pics?...
MORE »
metalmaniac 13

Help for Esp kerry king v custom

Updated
Dear Friens if anyone want to sell the Esp v Kerry king red like in Seasons in The Abyss please send me message!!!!Please anyone knows details about guitar please send it to me!!!...
MORE »
stoyche

ESP History

Updated
Does anyone know much about ESPs history? What is it about ESP that separates it from other companies?...
MORE »
Svee

KHII help

Updated
Hi all, im new here and i was just wondering if i could ask a quick question regarding the serial number on a KHII. Im just painting one for someone and i noticed there is a 5 digit number on the back of the head and there...
MORE »
GL600 George Lynch Serpent LTD

GL600 George Lynch Serpent LTD

Updated
I was wondering when these were going to be available to the public and now the wait is over! The price of the GL256 got me very excited about the possibilites for the LTD Serpent. The GL256 sells for only $449 retail! Well,...
MORE »