loversmoon

jon donais 600

Updated
I just ordered a JD 600, no word yet on when I might get it in. If anyone is out there that has one of these please post pics. I have seen the Namm shots...I am looking for personal owners and how long it took them to get...
MORE »
kirshon

the TA-600 bass

Updated
anyone here played it? is it worth buying? i would try for myself but from where i live, i can only order it from advance.....
MORE »
vicsi03

problem with kh202

Updated
hey guys im new here, im from el salvador and im a self thought player not to long only 6 months, the thing is that i doint know how to change strings to the floyd rose so i took it to a guitar shop where they have changed...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

is it possible...

Updated
to get the edwards alexi with the white sawtooth in the usa? or would that be breaking the jackson rhoads copywrites? does anyone know know how to get one if not? 8o...
MORE »
DrivingDownTheDarkness

Defenders of the faith

Updated
Wrong forum /thread...
MORE »
Arcane

Need help with strings and Floyd

Updated
Hey guys. I've got a LTD 200 Alexi sig. Got it a while back and I've restrung it once. When I got it, it was obviously tuned to standard, but I play in Dropped C or 1 step down. When I restrung it, I tuned it to dropped C,...
MORE »
xdaynex

esp ltd alexi 200

Updated
hey how does this guitar play and is it neck heavy?i dont mind the pickup since ill get a new one soon:)...
MORE »
Hallowedbethyjosh

LTD Gus 600 owners

Updated
What does everyone think of the guitar?...
MORE »
ESP Hanneman Urban Camo on ebay.

ESP Hanneman Urban Camo on ebay.

Updated
It was on eBay UK. Great guitar, but i'm trying to rake some cash in!! I'm hoping to buy either bigmesa's Ouija or scotph's KH-20. :) Decided to keep it. :cool:...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

JH-600-Kahler Hybrid

Updated
Hi guys, is this like a licensed floyd rose to a OFR (i.e. cheaper version)? Any help would be great....
MORE »
xdaynex

esp ltd alexi 200

Updated
hey has ne1 here bought it in canada in 2008? cuz from l.a. music in toronto, it is 445 online but would this price be only for the fact that they are pre 2008 models?i dunno if the new 2008 models have come in yet and if...
MORE »
Arcane

Recommend any good Pickups?

Updated
Let's say hypothetically that I were to take an Alexi signature and change the pickup because I don't like the SD blackout. And from what I've heard, a lot of people don't like the EMG HZ one. What would be a great pickup to...
MORE »
John The Fisherman

2008 Alexi Question?

Updated
Are the new Esp Alexi's coming with a gain booster on them? From the pictures in the catalog and on the website it looks like it is. Does anybody know for sure?...
MORE »
mattias40000

about alexi signature guitars

Updated
hi.... i was wondering how much does the alexi sognature series cost in the states, cause im from chile.... if someone could help me please.. :p thnx!:)...
MORE »
Lynch Custom Shop Baritone

Lynch Custom Shop Baritone

Updated
Would appreciate some input here, im looking into getting a Baritone and the F series style Lynch signature looks pretty awesome to me. Does anyone here have one? Any Pros/Cons worth mentioning? If anyone here has one,...
MORE »