stickers

stickers

Updated
I've noticed that many people are interested in customizing their guitars and other things. I've tried to do some stickers for myself at home and they are looking pretty good. I'm thinking about starting a small business...
MORE »
JH-2 For Sale

JH-2 For Sale

Updated
I’m thinking of selling one of the last Hetfield signature models that I have, a JH-2. It’s not a guitar that I’m determined to sell right away, I just want to see what offers I’d get so I can see if it’s worth selling. I...
MORE »
ESP SPARKLE OUIJA (Tracking)

ESP SPARKLE OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
Hello guys, Here is a thread to track the red and purple ESP Sparkle Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in. There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't...
MORE »
WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

WANTED: Alexi Laiho Pink Sawtooth (LTD 600SE or Edwards AL-166)

Updated
I'm looking for a (shipped and sold in North America) Alexi Laiho signature in the pink sawtooth model. I've been looking around for a while, but I always miss my opportunity to buy one for one reason or another. I would...
MORE »
NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

NEW Page Hamilton Limited Edition LTD

Updated
So I was lucky enough to secure one of the (now sold out) New Page Hamilton Sig model LTDs! So stoaked! Only making 36 of them and will be completed in 6 months or so. The photos listed are of the last one they did in 2008....
MORE »
Kirk’s new toys

Kirk’s new toys

Updated
Hope to see these ones soon in a show!   playing Sad But True?…..   ...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
In search of Metallica signature guitars

In search of Metallica signature guitars

Updated
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to add a few more Metallica signature guitars to collection so let me know what you guys have to offer.. I’m looking to pick up maybe 1 or 2 new ones soon... both JH or KH models would...
MORE »
Rate the New Kirk Hammett ESP Recent Custom Guitars

Rate the New Kirk Hammett ESP Recent Custom Guitars

Updated
what a wild 6 months or so it seems to have been I can't really recall a time where they released 3 KH guitars this fast (I did not include the LTD purple sparkle, the white zombie even though that was either an ltd from back...
MORE »
Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Seeking an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black

Updated
Hi ! 
I am actively searching an ESP Iron Cross Distressed Black. 
I have been lucky so far and found some great Metallica guitars. 
I know this guitar is pretty rare and not always goes on sale online, and as I live...
MORE »
ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

Updated
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is well with all these crazy times going on. Wanted to reach out to the ESP family on here, but might be coming into some money problems and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in...
MORE »
Acclaimed Knives

LTD SC-20 SONIC BLUE. My first ESP!

Updated
My first ESP! Put an order in yesterday! It's gonna be 120 days minimum to arrive but oh well... Gonna use it with my Sweetwater Exclusive fender superchamp x2 with a celestion greenback speaker. ...
MORE »
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

Updated
Hey folks ! Prototypes are over and production has begun ! Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results. The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density"...
MORE »
Emg bone breaker wanted

Emg bone breaker wanted

Updated
Hi guys i’m looking for 2 sets of Kirk BB brushed black with signature logo    tks !...
MORE »