New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves. Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th...
MORE »
Fiutem F.

Serial Number Check?

Updated
K1249304 Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a...
MORE »
Sil V.

ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list

Updated
Hi, im working on making a serial number list for the KH-2 SE Green burst. if you have one submit please   ESP KH-2 SE Serial number list nr. | serial number | date | country | COA | OHC | Hardware...
MORE »
WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

WTB ESP JH1, JH2, JH3

Updated
Hey guys. I know this is a tall order haha (I've been hunting for years and missed out quite a few times), but I'm still looking for a JH1, a JH2, and a JH3 for my collection. I can pay appropriately! Thanks!!! ...
MORE »
ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
Hello guys,

Here is a thread to track the natural Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in.

There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't be...
MORE »
Michael V.

ESP Vulture or Snakebyte?

Updated
Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well in this crazy world we are living in! I have decided that I want to have an official piece of James Hetfield history! Normally I am not keen on the idea of signature models, but...
MORE »
ZyklonAeon

Esp Jeff Hanneman w/ eagle inlays for sale?

Updated
Looking for ESP JF signature with eagle inlays preferably in Europe....
MORE »
ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

ESP Truckster Primer for sale.

Updated
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is well with all these crazy times going on. Wanted to reach out to the ESP family on here, but might be coming into some money problems and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte Baritone CS

ESP Snakebyte Baritone CS

Updated
Just got in and made a quick snap from it next to the Ltd. Haven’t really inspected it yet. In real live the finish of the ESP is way more “3D-ish” to the Ltd. But seeing them next to each other I’m also more impressed how...
MORE »
Chris L.

Any US dealers still have Ltd sparkle ouijas?

Updated
I'm a little late to the party. Just seeing if it's still possible to pick one up new in the US. I tried Google but everyone appears to be sold out...
MORE »
My 1985 Jackson Rhoads - Kirk's Specs w/ RR Strap

My 1985 Jackson Rhoads - Kirk's Specs w/ RR Strap

Updated
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you my 1985 Jackson Rhoads, which has taken me years and years to find, but I can finally say I have one in my possession. Same year as Kirk's. I know it's not an ESP but too cool not to...
MORE »
Papa Het's bday

Papa Het's bday

Updated
Seeing as it's Papa Het's b-day today, I thought it was a good time to change up my guitar wall for him today.  ...
MORE »
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - They're here !

Updated
Hey folks ! Prototypes are over and production has begun ! Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results. The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density"...
MORE »
Apotheosis

KH2-SE Current Value?

Updated
Hey Guys, I've got a mint condition Greenie that I'm thinking of selling as I barely have time to play anymore.  I haven't seen any pop up for awhile so was wondering what you guys think it would be worth nowadays.  Comes...
MORE »
ESP KH-3

ESP KH-3

Updated
Figured to start a thread for the KH-3 to share some of the cool pics I have, and info that I posted in the past....
MORE »