Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

Updated
Richard Kruspe new Phoenix signature model

So Richard from Rammstein has been playing a new Esp Phoenix model on their tour this year. Judging by the signature on the headstock, it might be a prototype for the rumoured RZK-III signature and not a custom shop guitar. Probably a lot of the same specs as his other RZK models by the looks of it, with the exception of black binding on the body, Fishman fluence bridge pickup and a Sustainiac in the neck. 

Ryan R.

Pretty nice looking guitar. I was hoping the RZK-III would be more like flying-V style he used in the Zick Zack video. But I warmly welcome a new RZK regardless.

NeedsMoreBlueBell

He allegedly didn't like the V. Only probably used it in the Zick Zack video because it's his flashiest guitar. 

Antoon

Had a good look at it in a recent concert. It gets my stamp of approval. Even if they decide to lose the sustainiac and just get a regular neck pickup. Would like it to be a Korean made LTD though, and not an E-II or ESP..... Hell i'll take it as E-II aswell.

Tondog

Will they tour with Til in jail?

scandipunk

Other angle

O'Donnell M.

I truly appreciate your great post. You've truly given readers of this blog article something useful and engaging to read right now. dinosaur game

Stanisław Wybrański

To esp admins, representatives...will be phoenix rzk available soon? If yes, when ? Its still prototype or already final model?

laury f.

Drift Boss is a drift racing game played by pressing a single button. In this game, you will drive your car around difficult edges and overcome obstacles until you fall off the platform. Keep playing to earn rewards and unlock better cars!

Post to Thread