New KH models incoming?

Updated
New KH models incoming?

So I was watching some YouTube live stream of NAMM 2022 and it looks like there's a Natural Ouija with Maple and what looks like a Zorlac finally!?

Apologies if this is old news.

alebtart

Holy Shiet! Would be epic if that were true.

Highly doubt it, seems like a showcase more than anything but let's see.

ESP 348

Here are some fantastic pics that someone shared on Facebook of the new 2023 Hammett LTD models.

Red, black and gold guitars, only made in LTD at this point in time he was told. No pics of the gold one sorry, but it's the same colour as Kirk's.

The Zorlac and Kuiu were on display. These are the best pics of the Zorlac that I have ever seen and I am grateful for this dude taking these pics for us. 

I never saw pics of the natural Ouija with maple Fretboard on Facebook, he never took any pics of that one.  

Hopefully that's Kirk's or the Boss's Ouija and it's just on display also for everyone to see.  

alebtart

Amazing shots in glorious high quality.

I've  just noticed that Kirk's personal Zorlac on the 24th fret only has Skulls while other production MM-270's have Skulls & Bones. 

I also wonder if they're going to change the dimensions of the wings for the V like how Alexi Laiho's model have different dimensions for USA compared to the rest of the world - much prefer a shorter bottom wing like the Rhoads.

Thanks for the photos!

thacZERO

Ah... I guess that makes sense otherwise we'd have heard about it.  Sorry for the crappy screen grabs from the YT stream!

Dmc83

The headstock dosent look accurate as the original on this picture…

Dmc83

alebtart

Pretty sure the tip had broken off or been damaged hence why it doesn't completely resembles the Jackson-era headstock style. 

ESP 348
alebtart wrote:

Pretty sure the tip had broken off or been damaged hence why it doesn't completely resembles the Jackson-era headstock style. 

+1

End of the tip has been damaged.  

Dmc83

I don’t know if the zorlac will be a limited or signature….

for sure the Ouija’s will be probably be 12K$USD or more again….

ESP 348

They won't be re-issuing the Zorlac as far as I am aware. :(

And we probably won't be seeing that Ouija either. :( 

ProfessorExp

Here's a couple closeups of the Zorlac that I got at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a few years ago. You can see the damaged tip of the headstock. Such a cool guitar that I was totally surprised to see in person. 

ESP 348

Yep, that tip has copped a hammering.  

christopher s.
Dmc83 wrote:

The headstock dosent look accurate as the original on this picture…

Two different guitars...Zorlac and then "Caution/Kirk's Guitar" in the inset photo with Kirk.  

JJ F.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure kirk has been playing with a new dark blue ouija.

Big Daddy B

looks black to me

alebtart

Ye I'd have to agree that it's black. Must be the contrast with Kirk's jacket thats a different shade  of black that makes the guitar appear almost blue.

Post to Thread