ESP Kamikaze I Dating/Serial Number

Updated
Gianluca D.C.

Hi guys, I'm having trouble dating this ESP Kamikaze I. I've already emailed ESP about the case, and they told me that they don't have a serial number record for older models, but they think the guitar is a "genuine ESP George Lynch Kamikaze from the mid to late 90s". That beign said, I read a lot of information online regarding serial numbers from ESP, but this guitar doensn't match any of the dating systems that I found. Usually the bolt on guitars have a 5 digit SN stamped on the metal plate, but this model has the neck screwed in directly to the body, so that seems to make this guitar fall in other type of dating system that I can't find anywhere. It has a 6 Digit SN Stamped on the back of the neck in some kind of Times New Roman font, with the ESP Custom Guitars circle logo. I hope you guys can help me. Thank you in Advance.

M.G.

Hi there, somebody I connected with is selling exactly the same guitar (obviously, a different serial) and is also trying to date the guitar and whether it has more value than the newer models. Any insights on this?

Cheers,

Post to Thread