JH camo Snakebyte

Updated
JH camo Snakebyte

It’s finally available for a June release. 

Xur

I think it’s awesome! I ordered the ESP version

ESPEXP

Hell yeah man! Congrats!

Alamodome

Congratulations brother!!!

BroKV

Preordered!!

Alamodome

Congratulations!!!! 

BroKV

Thanks, feels like I’ve had my fair share of “waiting”. Hopefully these will land in June or July and not get delayed longer. 

Tondog

I have all the other variants as ESP's but the price on this one is hard to swallow knowing full well what they are.

BroKV

True, but what the hell. It’s just money, right?  Open your wallet!!

Tondog

I'd be all in if it were his camo one that had the control cavity on the front face with that aluminum cavity cover!!! THAT would pry that wallet open.

BroKV

I have a white one and Camo one on order. I keep going back and forth because of the price difference. I preordered the white one at $800 less than it’s listed at now. 

Tondog

I don't think I paid anything over $4500 new for any of the 3 of them IIRC?! I get inflation and all but......

Xur

Congrats brother!

E S P

Does anyone know if the ESP Camo was only produced for one month or will be produced further like the other models.

Alamodome

Not really sure, however it’s still on there website so I imagine it can still be ordered. Mine is processing for delivery finally. Good luck!!!

E S P

I think if the Snakebyte Camo will be  a regular series production like the Iron Cross, then the expensive  investment is not worth it.

Alamodome

You have to find the right sales rep for sure. I only paid $6400 all in. I would give you his contact information but he is no longer with the company. 

E S P

They talked here on this Forum that the Camo only was produced on the month May. Is that right?

Alamodome

Yes that is correct. 

E S P

The Customerservice said the Snakebyte Camo Customshop Model is still in production.

But the question is if ESP will always produce this Model like the Standard Models or not. This point is importent for all collectors which want to invest.

Xur

I guess the camo’s snakebyte will be just like the current black truckster - it will only be made on request. Having said that, I haven’t seen any esp camo’s real life, so I wonder if they are really coming out soon. Usually the first pictures will show up on Japanese site. 

E S P

Hopefully, it will not become a mass production. Because I ordered one for a lot of money.

Alamodome

I verified this past week that they are looking at a November release. My order showed two weeks ago that it was processing then it changed back to back order item, so then I called them and was told it was a glitch in the system as to where the system thought my order was an Ltd rather than the ESP version. 

load more replies (1 of 1)
cherrybomber16

My LTD was supposedly delivered today. I haven't been home yet to see it. Ordered it in April.

Alamodome

Hopefully it shows up. Share some pics of it if you can. 

Post to Thread