ESP Truckster (black) vs ESP Iron Cross

Updated
ESP Truckster (black) vs ESP Iron Cross

Hello all, I'm in the market for a Kiso Black truckster or Iron Cross. For those that have both, which one do you prefer. I have both LTD's, love them but they are different. Any recommendations? Also if you know of one that is available in Mint condition please message me! Thanks!

Xur

I have both. Very difficult question. I think the truckster kiso is more exclusive than the iron cross. Besides that, the finish of the black truckster is really “custom shop” quality. I love it. Sound and playability wise I guess they are quite the same. For me the kiso truckster is the winner

Flying Dutchmen

Same here, I have also both Kiso guitars. Both are fantastic players and sound massive. There is a difference in tone and feeling due too the finish (satin neck, rosewood fretboard on the Truckster and gloss neck / Ebony fretboard n the IC). If I needed to let one go, it would be the IC as the Kiso Truckster is for me the most 'special' and collectable item. They are seen seldomly. Except from Xur and my guitar, I know only one other on one of the FB forums. 

But frankly said, you cannot go wrong with both. 

There is a new Black Kiso Truckster at Hiend guitar for sale on Reverb.

Post to Thread