WTB ESP Kerry King V

Updated
Paul W.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, looking for a 90s Kerry King V , let me know thanks Paul

Manuel B.

Don’t take the fact that’s a bolt on to say it’s not a good guitar, remember that Tom Anderson an suhr are bolt on and great guitars.

90s ESP are also great guitars, it’s true that this has to do also with rarity but also quality

Paul W.

Absolutely bud, I'm definitely not saying its not good quality just because its a bolt on. ESP are one of the masters at through necks and my point being that on an expensive ESP you tend to expect the through neck for your bother. The KK V ESP is iconic, best era for slayer by far . Its more than just a guitar . I recently managed to get a 1994 Dave Mustaine Jackson V pro , its the same kind of rare iconic guitar you have to have .

Poop M.

It’s worth what you’re willing to pay, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/ just like everything else. Sometimes patience pays off and maybe you’ll find one for what you’re comfortable paying. I got mine for what I was comfortable with. The one on eBay, the guy responded back and said his friend won’t go less than $3200 and it’s been listed for a loooong time 

Post to Thread