Making an appearance at the Louder Than Life Festival

Updated
Making an appearance at the Louder Than Life Festival

Could it be someone is actually paying attention to what consumers are asking for? 

Garrett K.

Olympic white vulture too.

alebtart

I'm sure they had always wanted to do this finish, but I think James friend owns this particular Camo finish. Could be the negotiating part that delays these sorts of thing from going into production.

Looks sick though! Any more photos from the event?

RLA

Lluis  A.

I like the olympic white Vulture!

alebtart

Damn that Olympic white vulture looks nasty too! Seems like a solid line up this year for James, hope Kirk gets some sick axes to fend off Gibson!

ESP 348

No!! I hope Kirk does NOT get any new axes as he and ESP are sending me broke buying them all.  

ProfessorExp

I've never like the camo Snakebyte but I'm fucking here for that OW Vulture. I just bought a Snow White Snakebyte literally days ago and I'll be livid if that comes out in Olympic White now. I wonder if these are additions to the lineup or replacing some of the lineup. 

alebtart

Just means you get to add ANOTHER guitar to your collection my man, which never hurts 

ProfessorExp
alebtart wrote:

Just means you get to add ANOTHER guitar to your collection my man, which never hurts 

I stand to lose a lot in the divorce though so I’m limited to the dozen-ish that I have now. 

alebtart
ProfessorExp wrote:

I stand to lose a lot in the divorce though so I’m limited to the dozen-ish that I have now. 

Sorry to hear that mate, hope she keeps her hands off them. Wish you all the best in the settlement!

ProfessorExp
alebtart wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope she keeps her hands off them. Wish you all the best in the settlement!

No no I mean IF I buy anymore guitars haha.

I'll have to figure out which one I'm selling to make room for this guy. I already agreed to sell my Iron Cross for the white Snakebyte. I think I'm gonna sell my gloss black Snakebyte for a satin one. This one's probably gonna cost me a Truckster or a black Vulture. Decision, decisions...

ESP 348
ProfessorExp wrote:

I'll have to figure out which one I'm selling to make room for this guy. I already agreed to sell my Iron Cross for the white Snakebyte. I think I'm gonna sell my gloss black Snakebyte for a satin one. This one's probably gonna cost me a Truckster or a black Vulture. Decision, decisions...

Can't keep them all? Or is room the issue? 

I am running out of room here, only have room for one or two more guitars and then I will have to store them elsewhere. 

ProfessorExp
ESP 348 wrote:

I am running out of room here, only have room for one or two more guitars and then I will have to store them elsewhere. 

A little bit of both. I have 10 on a hanger in the guitar room, then 3 more “decorative” ones that I don’t really play wall mounted individually in the movie room. And I’ve come to an agreement with the wife that we’re at capacity and for each one that I buy, I have to get rid of one. 

ESP 348
ProfessorExp wrote:

A little bit of both. I have 10 on a hanger in the guitar room, then 3 more “decorative” ones that I don’t really play wall mounted individually in the movie room. And I’ve come to an agreement with the wife that we’re at capacity and for each one that I buy, I have to get rid of one. 

That's fair enough mate.

I have no room here either and my Wife tried to pull that same shit years ago but I told her to fuck off and I made room.  

Pinian

Hope we can order an ESP camo if this comes out. Been wanting the sad but true ax for a while now!

alebtart

Unrelated but just wanted to share this incase anyone didn't have Twitter/not following ESP Technical House. The OG Metallica ESP's are honestly breathtaking and nostalgic, as much as these new guitars are awesome. Have a great day guys 

ESP 348

Truely amazing guitars hey man?  

alebtart
ESP 348 wrote:

Truely amazing guitars hey man?  

Nothing beats the classics

Post to Thread