WTB KL Explorer and MX

Updated
WTB KL Explorer and MX

Hello again,

I know this isn’t necessarily a post about an ESP signature model, but I don’t know of anywhere else to post this. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I was selling most of my Metallica guitar collection, and I made the dumb decision of selling my Ken Lawrence Explorer. It’s taken a little while, but the regret has finally set in, and I really want to find another one. If anyone has one or knows of one that is for sale or is considering selling one, please message me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: I’m also trying to find an MX, preferably in not great condition for a project.

Papa_Bat

I am guessing we are talking about this one...

Really sorry to hear that you have second thought, I'll keep an eye online for you. 

Met04

Yes, I miss it a lot, but I’m glad it’s with someone who enjoys it and will look after it! I’ll find another one someday.

ESP 348

Good luck mate, I will keep an eye out for you also.  

Met04

I’d like to add that I’d partially trade my JH-2 (it’s in decent condition and has the original case and paperwork), along with additional cash. I’m eager to find another one of these guitars soon, and I’m willing to pay a lot for one.

Vadesne  F.

Hi 

where are you located? I have a white iron Esp maybe we could discuss it

Garrett K.

I have a JH-1 I would be willing to part with.

Met04
Vadesne F. wrote:

Hi 

where are you located? I have a white iron Esp maybe we could discuss it

I’ve thought about it for a while, and I think I’ll keep my JH-2 for now unless someone wants to trade for a KL.

Dominic D.
Garrett K. wrote:

I have a JH-1 I would be willing to part with.

How much you looking for, for it ? 

ice

I'm interested in your JH2

ESP 348
ice wrote:

I'm interested in your JH2

Hopefully getting back in the game Ice?  

Hope all has been well brother.  

Post to Thread