Thinking of selling my Grynch serial number 2

Updated
Thinking of selling my  Grynch serial number 2

Fordman65

Interesting approach here. Ask board what they think a reasonable asking price is and then argue with said board that their opinions are wrong and a reasonable price is much higher. 

My personal take, no LTD, no matter how rare, is worth over $2k. The playability just isn't there. Now if someone wants to hang it on a wall to look pretty, have at it. Not sure why a low serial # matters. Are lower numbered models made better? Nope. Is #2 somehow more rare than #200? Nope, there's still only one of each number. Does a lower # somehow have greater correlation to the artist? Nope. 

List it on Ebay and see what happens. 

Adric M.

Wow. Ok then. As a member of this forum I was asking what if any reasons for a higher price I have seen Grynch guitars go for. As I am sure you read the issues of a $2500 price point I state is low is because of condition and what comes with said guitar. LTD guitars that are limited editions increase in value just like how a rare model would.  A 59’ Les Paul was only $3,000 at one time and they were considered a dud at one point also.  I did not mean to ruffle feathers here if so I sincerely am  sorry.  As you can clearly see I have approached all who have responded with sincerity. There is no argument from me just a discussion taking place. 

Dominic D.

Essex is playing on the he's got a semi famous guys grynch too, I've spoken to the said famous guy and he can't believe the price on it. 

Jesse R.

The guy who sold “the famous one”  to Essex is in a band called The fall of Eve. It’s a cool band. I actually own the grynch from the video shields of faith.

ESP 348
Jesse R. wrote:

The guy who sold “the famous one”  to Essex is in a band called The fall of Eve. It’s a cool band. I actually own the grynch from the video shields of faith.

Very cool.

(15) The Fall Of Eve - Shields of Faith (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Dominic D.
Jesse R. wrote:

What number is that one? Would likely be different to the Evanescence one I assume. 

Jesse R.
Dominic D. wrote:

What number is that one? Would likely be different to the Evanescence one I assume. 

The one I got is #205

Post to Thread