NGD ESP KH-1

Updated
NGD ESP KH-1

Well... I got it

Manuel B.

I think so, although it’s only featured in the 1997 catalog, at least I haven’t found it in any other catalog yet

BlackJack21

It doesn't matter when it shows up in the catalog, the MM-290 didn't appear in a catalog until '93 and was made prior.

BlackJack21

And yes I think that's the only catalog it's in. Didn't have a long shelf life.

Manuel B.

It’s hard to find catalogs online, a lot of them are not available 

Manuel B.

I know but there’s a lot of Japanese ones that are not feature 

Manuel B.

here’s a bit of gut shots of the KH-1

Manuel B.

I think I found a brochure that has this KH-1

Flying Dutchmen

Congratulations on the KH1 - I think it was one of the most underrated Hammett sigs there is.

I have an MV290 (neck thru version) from 1992 and it sounds and plays great! As pap mentioned both guitars are very rare. 

I also have a nice add from ESP from the early '90's where it is called MFV350....actually more expensive than the Wolf to man explorer originally....so if anybody wants to trade his MTW for my MV...just give me a message 

Regarding the headstock, I have the 'standard' shape without the logo and also the original EMG in it. Will try to post some pics here. I did not know that the inlays originated from the

ham nice detail! 

OrangePineJuice

I hate the song "Where The Wild Things Are" (1997), but I can't stop listening to it. I also kind of like Reload (1997) and St. Anger (2003). Am I weird?

Post to Thread