ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

Updated
ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

Edit: This guitar has sold.

Hello,

I have one last guitar for sale. I’m selling my 2020 ESP KH-2 Red Sparkle #15. This is one of the last chances to get a brand new one of these. I’m asking $13,500 for it, and I won’t accept much less than that. Friend request and message if interested.

Here’s the Reverb listing:

https://reverb.com/item/37758566-esp-kh-2-ouija-red-sparkle-15-brand-new-in-box 

alebtart

That got bought up quick. Congrats on the sale!

Met04

It’s actually still for sale. Reverb took the listing down because they need pictures of the guitar and I can’t do that because I don’t want to take the guitar out of the box.

AlexTheOne
Met04 wrote:

It’s actually still for sale. Reverb took the listing down because they need pictures of the guitar and I can’t do that because I don’t want to take the guitar out of the box.

wow.... that's interesting...I saw a lot of listings with stock photos and no action from Reverb.... strange...

Met04
AlexTheOne wrote:

wow.... that's interesting...I saw a lot of listings with stock photos and no action from Reverb.... strange...

They said that only dealers can use stock photos. There is a listing for a Purple Sparkle Ouija that had stock photos that was taken down also. That seller relisted the guitar, but I can’t since I don’t want to take it out of the box.

alebtart

Oh right. I’m sure there are some willing buyers on this forum who’d purchase this with no hesitation. I need to save up more coin

Metalbebby666

may be dumb question but

WHy buy the guitar and never take it out of the box?

unless only reason too make a profit?

Pims

no one would buy a cat in a box even though it is what you say it is, taking it out of the box doesn't mean you have to hold it or whatever. This isn't some pristine toy or trading card. It makes no sense not to take it out, unless you don't actually have the guitar. I mean whatever, I hope you sell it to your desired price

Met04
Metalbebby666 wrote:

may be dumb question but

WHy buy the guitar and never take it out of the box?

unless only reason too make a profit?

I had decided I would sell it before I got it, and yeah that was my idea to make a profit, but it won’t work. I’ll try to put up photos this weekend and relist it.

Met04
Pims wrote:

no one would buy a cat in a box even though it is what you say it is, taking it out of the box doesn't mean you have to hold it or whatever. This isn't some pristine toy or trading card. It makes no sense not to take it out, unless you don't actually have the guitar. I mean whatever, I hope you sell it to your desired price

That’s true. I realize it was a stupid idea. I’ll take it out, put up pictures, and relist it this weekend.

ESP 348

Congrats on the sale man.  

Post to Thread