LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

Updated
LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

I have an opportunity to buy an LTD Red OR Purple sparkle ouija. 

What do you guys think of either, is one more sought after than another, and which would you choose?

Would appreciate some insights, it’ll be my first esp guitar!

ESP 348

Asking prices are huge for these sparkle LTD Ouijas man. 

I see two for sale in Australia now asking US $2500 each. 

If you're lucky, keep searching the internet and you may find someone selling one for what they paid for it 12 months ago lol.

Harry Gandler

Thx! Ok, is see!

4004cii

Why do some of the red sparkle LTD come with white COA and some with Red COA 

noticed the same thing with the purple sparkle 

ESP 348

They are printed COAs on the LTDs, no real sigs on them, so I think certain ESP dealers were just re-printing the COAs in those colours.  

Russ D.

I have both and my personal preference is the purple sparkle Ouija.    Can't go wrong with either on and hopefully you can get the matching covers to go with it because those really light up the guitars.    Best of luck

Joelski

I dug the purple, so that's what I went with. Scored the G's covers for the pups and it's been tight ever since. Tossed an OFR in and it's just that much better, but still a very nice axe out of the box. The only thing I don't love is the glossy finish on the back of the neck. It gets sticky and although I usually just knock the gloss off with some steel wool, or fine sandpaper, I'm leaving this one alone (for now).

Post to Thread