ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

Updated
ESP + LTD Ouijas (Photos)

Hey guys, finally I took some photos of all my ouijas, together. So, I thought I should post them here for your viewing pleasure As a bonus, at the end, you have some photos of the red sparkle ouija with the ibanez tube screamer 40th ann. edition, as was suggested by fellow forum member snakebite couple of months ago. Like he said, they really complement each other nicely.

Can't wait to get the pickup covers from G. so they will be complete!

Anyway, here you go:

Guiguitarz

Really nice Ouija Family Arda ! Thanks for the pics !

Snakebite

Very nice Ouija collection!

I am anxiously waiting on my red sparkle and you are really making me want to buy the red TS808. They look great together!

FlameToBlack

Outstanding collection!!! Congratulations!

You are missing black one from the 1990s

ESP 348

Awesome collection, awesome photos! Thanks for sharing brother, love seeing them all together.

Alamodome

These are very beautiful guitars congratulations sir. A job well done. 

Mesa Sean

Awesome collection dude. I had the white one and it was stunning. I rate the White one and the KH-20 being one of my top two Hammett guitars. loved the necks and inlays

Leonardo B.

God, these are all gorgeous! 

CannibalChris

Nice pics and great collection!

Manuel B.

I’m going to use this topic to ask something that’s been bothering me.... 

so I’m this models as well as the kamikaze, are this graphics a “vinyl” on top or are they actually hand painted with a template or something? Can anyone shed some light? Also the camo series, painted or some kind of wrap and finished later?

Guiguitarz

The technic used is called Sreenprinting. It's fast and accurate and leave a really thin coat of ink. it is applied between the layer of clearcoat that protects the glitters and the finish clearcoat. Easy to apply on (pretty) flat surfaces, but not easy to apply on 3D objects like pickups and rings ... Here's why LTD forget about doing it on these releases.

Manuel B.

So how do they do the sides and the camo finishes?

Guiguitarz

The screen is fitted to the body for tiny sides applying.

For complete Camo finish it's a stencils and paintjob couple.

Manuel B.

Got it, maybe that’s why there’s no back on the kamikaze 

Bearddemon M.

What tips would you recommend for choosing materials and setting up a printer to achieve the best results with DTF transfers?

Jomises F.

Hi, I can say that in order to get optimal results when DTF transfers, consider the type of fabric, ink compatibility and printer settings. Make sure the printer is calibrated and the temperature settings are correct. Follow your manufacturer's recommendations for selecting ink and transfer film.

Lucin d.

I am captivated by this subject. While conducting an unexpected search on the Internet, I happened into your homepage skribbl io.

Post to Thread