LTD White Zombie Pickup Covers!

Updated
Lior
RJ_ESP_Fan

I ordered these for my White Zombie and I'll post some pictures when I get them. I'm going to hold out for Guiguitarz solution for my Ouija's though 

Guiguitarz

Hey man,

Thank you for your interest in my covers  What model will you want ? Purple, Red or Natural ? I'm making a list for the first customers.

They'll be available soon !

-G.

EDIT : Sorry, I just checked and you already told me that you're all in for the 3 ! Perfect, you're on the list. Cheers,

RJ_ESP_Fan

So I finally got around to installing the stickers this weekend. They are a brighter shade of blue than the actual guitar and I'm not overly thrilled with the bats either.

James H.

G, 

Any plans on a solution for the WZ as well? The bats on the stickers are a bit tacky imo. If you do not have plans and RJ's turn out nice, I might see if I can get these without the bats.

Guiguitarz

Hey James,

Sorry I didn't see your message, I can see if I can do somthing for the WZ, there's no problem in my opinion. Just tell me what you want.

I just finished my paint booth, production will begin soon ! 

Cheers,

G.

James H.

Nothing fancy. Maybe just blueing out the pickups and rings. Completing that little bit of the figure on the bridge pickup ring.

-James

Metalbebby666

I need pickup covers for my Demonology....are you doing those as well?

Lior

I can customize you one if you like. 

What graphic do you want it to be?

dubster82

So it's you making the stickers Lior? 

Post to Thread