Kirk has a new guitar! Surfboard joker?

Updated
JJ F.

As the title says kirk has a new guitar which I've not seen before. Played it at last nights show. Here's a pic: 

ESP 348

I think it's definitely a dark cherry red kinda colour isn't it?

JJ F.

If there's an Ltd version I might have to make a purchase 

James H.

The green flood could be throwing it off but it does look to be a darker shade of red.

Pushead

It's red, it matches his shoes.

James H.

He's such a geek. Lol

ESP 348

Yep, definitely a red sparkle Ouija and it actually looks pretty good in this video.

Guiguitarz

We have the answer at the previous post called "Who ordered some Ouija's? " 

Gautamabuddha78

A masterpiece..! Although I am not a fan of all the newer KH2 versions with only the graphic changes this one is very cool!

I always enjoy watching the mid ‘90 vids with the original Ouija,kh1 kh3 and Relic ( and the Kh-4 which is so much underrated) since they had significant differences. 

ESP 348

Some of the Nashville videos are up. Looks pretty good there. At that show he uses the Zombie which I didn't see used in the B'ham vids and didn't see the Joker in Nashville vids. Maybe they are in separate rigs leapfrogging each other and there are 2 sparkle ouijas 1 for each rig (+ 1 for the studio )

2 Sparkle Ouijas for Kirk and 1 for Pap.

(But more than likely for Matt M. )

Nathan S.

Pus, did you go to Cleveland Feb 1st? 

This one almost looks purple sparkle, but so hard to tell with the lighting.

https://www.facebook.com/Metallica/videos/1844983222278149/

Pushead

Yes. It's red. Looks cooler in person; needs gold hardware.

He also had the surfing Joker there.

Nathan S.

Ok, just the lighting making it look purple I guess. Thanks

Alamodome

This red sparkle is to die for in real life. It’s sick looking. 

jagger w.

But then again if you are in a band that big you don't care about what others think as long as you like it. Plus can you please make an ltd red sparkle i'll trade in my natural for it or save up. Make it around the $1,500 mark?

Post to Thread