Hanneman Heineken and Raiders personal guitars

Updated
Hanneman Heineken and Raiders personal guitars

Hi guys!

I need help with the history of the Raider and the Heineken guitars, the personal ones that Jeff used onstage.

It would be great to know on which tours these 2 guitars were played and in which official released live concerts, video clips, etc they appear.

I’m sure there are a few Slayer fans here that can help, thanks in advance!

ESP 348

I know where this is going.

Sorry I can't help mate, but good luck.

SteelEdge
ESP 348 wrote:

I know where this is going.

Sorry I can't help mate, but good luck.

dvillain

Those were in the touring vault for years...so they were at a LOT of shows and on tour for a long while. What are you looking for? Cause the data you are asking for above, even his tech likely will not know :-) 

SteelEdge
dvillain wrote:

Those were in the touring vault for years...so they were at a LOT of shows and on tour for a long while. What are you looking for? Cause the data you are asking for above, even his tech likely will not know :-) 

His tech Armand passed away years aho, I’d like to know when these guitars were made, and since from when Jeff used them live.

Also, which official releases in DVD shows Jeff playing these guitars.

dvillain
SteelEdge wrote:

His tech Armand passed away years aho, I’d like to know when these guitars were made, and since from when Jeff used them live.

Armand was King's tech. Warren, who still works guitar tech on stage right, was Jeff's tech. I can ask him if he knows when ESP made those. 

SteelEdge
dvillain wrote:

Armand was King's tech. Warren, who still works guitar tech on stage right, was Jeff's tech. I can ask him if he knows when ESP made those. 

Yes, please!

Any info will be welcome.

Post to Thread