Ltd Tiger

Updated
Patrick Y.

Does anyone have info on these?

I read a little a saw on here. Doesn't appear to be the Sam Ash version.  

From the pics looks like original floyd and screamin demon pickup. 

I just bought it. Needs cleaned from pics. I don't have possession yet but just looking for as much info as I can get on this version. 

Thanks. 

I have no idea what's up but it's only giving me the option to post the last pic I posted

Patrick Y.

I cannot load any other pics WTF

Patrick Y.

One minute I can load a new pic next I cant lol. Went to computer.

This has been a bit strange. Ordered this LTD 600. The ad said it came with documentation and original case. They forgot to send the case on the first try lol. Case came today with the documentation. It says Rosewood fingerboard and Maple Body. Clearly its not a Rosewood fingerboard and I know its not Maple body, I have 2 other Maples and they weigh a ton and this does not. It looks to be a Screamin Demon pickup but does not have the Seymour Duncan written on the outside which I believe means its a very early edition. From what I know though LTDs werent even made then. Only thing I can think is the pickup was swapped with the original but why. There is no serial number on the guitar, which I also found strange.

I thought the ad had a typo saying Rosewoood fringerboard when I saw the pics but obviously they were just reading the tag. It was a music store though. I would have thought they would know the difference between a Maple board and Rosewood, and know the body isnt near heavy enough to be Maple.

Oh well. I dont know much at all about these LTDs for sure. I do know its not the rare Sam Ash version, Boooo ha ha.

If anyone has more knowledge on these thing id appreciate all the info I can get.

Post to Thread