ESP Custom Shop Akira Takasaki from 1985?

Updated
ESP Custom Shop Akira Takasaki from 1985?

Hi fellow ESP members. So, here's my story. I just picked up this beautiful vintage Akira Takasaki Random Star from supposedly 1985 or around this time frame. I bought it from a guy why used to be a big fan of Akira (like me) and he bought it from a Japanese collector. Obviously it probably never left its case, because it's still in mint condition! 

Anyway, there are a few things that I can't confirm, like the exact year and the bridge used on here. You see, Akira used to play this guitar with a Flicker II bridge. I've never seen him play with this type of (vintage/80s ESP/Floyd) bridge. Also, I can't find anything with the provided serial number either. I'd like to have confirmed to me that it's indeed a vintage custom shop and from what year. As the serial number is quite low (03372) it might indeed be a very unique configuration/model. If anyone can provide me with some more info about this guitar I'd be very happy! Cheers!

Here you can find some photos:
https://www.espguitars.com/photo_albums/1983386/photos

muhammad anwar

Prefer killer akira guitars.......Akira played Killer guitars before using ESP which co-owner KIller guitars

Post to Thread