Thinking about selling my JH-3

Updated
97StangSVT

Hello all,

JH-3 for sale.  $16k USD or best offer.  It comes with the original case, but I do not have the COA.  I have owned it for almost 12 years.  I played it maybe once or twice.  It was more of a collector's item for me.  The finish on the tailpiece is worn.  It has a small indentation, as seen in the photo below.

Thanks!
Joe

Mazze F.

I'll buy it!!! Please Pm me :-)

97StangSVT

I sent you a message.

Joe

ESP 348

Hope the deal goes well Mazze.

Pushead

That was fast.

kirkfan30

haha I have 074 :-) nice to see this one

ESP 348

They were close brothers at one stage.

AK

Mazze was after this guitar for a long time. Did he buy it in the end?

I have 098 in my collection. Flawless guitar. Got it in perfect condition from “frantic” here in the forums.

97StangSVT

I am still undecided.  Mazze and I exchanged messages, but I am just not sure if I want to sell it.  I am afraid if I want another some day, I will be unable to find one.

MissingLink

nice I have 99! 

Metalbebby666

Still forsale?

97StangSVT

Yes and no.  Still undecided.  Maybe a ridiculous offer would sway me, but I don't know.

AK

Tough decision indeed. I know I will never sell mine.

ESP 348

I haven't seen one for sale for a while mate, you might end up regretting selling this guitar.

That is my worst fear, if I ever decide to sell any of my guitars I will probably never be able to buy them back in the same condition they are in now.

So I ain't selling anytime soon lol.

Dmc83

Is it still avalaible for sale ?

Dmc83

looking for jh1 jh3....

97StangSVT
Dmc83 wrote:

Is it still avalaible for sale ?

I still have the JH-3.  I have been busy the past few weeks and haven't thought much about it.  Feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.

Tondog

What do you want for it?

Dmc83

How much ?

Joe J.
Dmc83 wrote:

How much ?

Not sure I want to sell it.  I know it would be extremely hard to replace.  Maybe for the right price, but even then, I still don't know to be honest.

Dmc83

Email me in private wuth your price im interested

Joe J.

Alright, well, I think it is time to part with the JH-3.  $16k or best offer plus shipping.  

ESP 348

Lol, nice! Any pics Joe?  

Joe J.

It has sat in the case for the last 2 years, like it always has since I have had it LOL.  The pics are in my original post, but I can add more.

Papa Fiq

Hey bro. Where are you based at, if you dont mind me asking?

ESP 348

Oh, sorry Joe. You have had a name change.  

All good mate, wish you all the best with the sale.  

Joe J.

I am located in Maryland USA.

97StangSVT

Okay, I was able to log back into my original account.  ESP JH-3 is for sale.

ESPEXP

Sent a friend request

97StangSVT

I accepted your friend request.

Post to Thread