My KH Collection

Updated
My KH Collection

Hello All,

This is my first post and I want to share my small KH collection. Enjoy! 

ESP 348

Great collection mate!! Which is your favourite one?

(It's a very hard question to answer, I know. )

Von

Thanks ESP 348! I have to say all!   But my least favourite is the demonology

ESP 348
Von wrote:

Thanks ESP 348! I have to say all!   But my least favourite is the demonology

Yeah, I think all mine are the favourites also.

Demonology?? Fair enough, thanks for sharing.

Von

You obviously inspired his work pap

He did!

Breadfan32

How does the demonology play and sound compared to the KH2?

Von

You gonna get the Nosferatu? Too bad to hear you don't like the Demonology. I have an ESP one but I played the LTD at Sweetwater last fall. Love the ESP. Was not too impressed by the LTD. I don't think it was set up very well though.

I asked the local dealer here if they are going to get the Nosferatu and they said no.. but it’s ok. As for the Demonology, i like the sound and playability, but something with the design that I find creepy. Or maybe it’s just me.  

Guiguitarz

Nice collection Von ! 

You don't prefer your real KH-2 over your LTD's ...?! Speaking of sound and comfort of playing ? (Not the look of course, even if this straight black looks good)

ESP 348

Great to hear I am an inspiration to at least one person in this world.

Von
Guiguitarz wrote:

Nice collection Von ! 

You don't prefer your real KH-2 over your LTD's ...?! Speaking of sound and comfort of playing ? (Not the look of course, even if this straight black looks good)

For some reason or maybe it’s just me. I find it the same as the white zombie guitar. The KH2 is a neck-thru guitar by the way.

Von
ESP 348 wrote:

Great to hear I am an inspiration to at least one person in this world.

you are! 

Von
Breadfan32 wrote:

How does the demonology play and sound compared to the KH2?

I haven’t really put some mileage on both guitars and i have to plugged the kh2 to an amp yet. Most of the time, it’s the white zombie that i’m abusing.

Von

Added a new family member to the growing Hammett Family. 

ESP 348

Congrats man!! Your collection is growing very nicely.

What do you think of this one? Enjoy playing it?

Von

Thanks man! I really like the playability of this one. It has low action.  I happened to be surfing a local online marketplace and this guy was selling very cheap. He said, he bought it from Japan and haven't played it for 1 year plus. Looks like he gave up on playing guitar already. LOL. So i said, I'll take it, and true enough, the guitar was genuine and has some calling card and manuals in Japanese that comes with it.

ESP 348
Von wrote:

Thanks man! I really like the playability of this one. It has low action.  I happened to be surfing a local online marketplace and this guy was selling very cheap. He said, he bought it from Japan and haven't played it for 1 year plus. Looks like he gave up on playing guitar already. LOL. So i said, I'll take it, and true enough, the guitar was genuine and has some calling card and manuals in Japanese that comes with it.

That's great to hear you like it man. Looks very nice.

Post to Thread