ESP version is here (kh sparkle)

Updated
Benny V.
ESP 348

Wonderful Big Daddy!! Congrats mate, looking forward to seeing more pics when it arrives. I love seeing your pics, your Samsung Galaxy is brilliant!

In regards to the PF or RW fretboard, time will tell as ESP have definitely been known  to make simple errors like that on their website.

ESP 348

Website specs for the ESP version updated to Rosewood: https://www.espguitars.com/products/20549-kh-2?category_id=1963398-kirk-hammett 

Cheers Big Daddy, my dick just got hard.

Raining Hell

wow! I didn’t know kirk played a purple glitter guitar. my sister is a big metallica fan and I think she would dig this. Not saying its a girls guitar just think its cool looking. No offense to anyone.

ESP 348

Pics look great BD!

My little girls LOVE the purple sparkle guitar after I showed them the pics, they keep telling me to get one.

I told them to tell Mummy that I want to get one and she told them no! lol

But don't worry, Daddy is going to get one.

Pims

You're getting Mummy a Mummy too?

ESP 348
Pims wrote:

Maybe one day, want to get a few more guitars before I go down that road man.

ESP 348

Then she's gonna get him a rolling pin. Upside the head. Pap, what's the latest on your ONAT? You're falling behind. Still need the Demonology, sparkle, and zombie.

Hi mate,

Yeah, A LOT has been going on here the last month. Will send you a PM.

NRudy

I'm thinking of getting the esp guitar (the purple sparkle,) if anyone was interested you can order them for delivery this May -but there's only a couple left that are made, other orders might take a while, unless i got bad info from my esp dealer. lots of KH guitars last 2 years after several years i think since 2011 of them just making the LTD versions.

Sephiroth

4499 euro's to order it from Belgium 4/5 months wait time

To custom order or wait for one of the ones they are building/have built. I ask because price looks higher than noted for regular us release. About 25% higher.

That's about right big daddy B. I've found prices in Europe to be the USA price + 20% or more. 

I think it takes into account the 20% VAT we have to pay on goods in europe/UK and the 3 to 5% import duties also required.

The price of the UK Ouija was roughly 20% more than the $12,000 price in the US

Road King
Raining Hell wrote:

wow! I didn’t know kirk played a purple glitter guitar. my sister is a big metallica fan and I think she would dig this. Not saying its a girls guitar just think its cool looking. No offense to anyone.

It can be excused due to the darker shade of purple. The purple sparkle Eclipse, however, will unfortunately be like lavender.

P.S. I was playing sparkles before they were cool.

James H.

Placed my order today. I was told minimum 180 days. I requested exact Hammett specs so I assume that wold be rosewood but we will have to see. Pricing was on par with what has been shown already.

May the waiting game begin...... This will be my first ESP, all my others are LTD.

ESP 348

Congrats man!! There is nothing and I mean nothing like an ESP Kirk Hammett Custom Shop guitar!

You will love it the quality, tone and playability of this guitar, that I an assure you mate.

Pims

The description of the PSP has changed to rosewood on the spec page, anyone else noticed it? https://www.espguitars.com/products/20549-kh-2?category_id=1963398-kirk-hammett

ESP 348

Yeah man, Big Daddy posted it a little earlier.

jjstones

Hi Everyone,

New too the boards and ESP. Looking to get a KH-2 Purple Sparkle. 

I have a question for Big Daddy B. Did you have issues ordering through Sweetwater? I called them trying to order one and they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about. They could not find anything in their system about this guitar. They told me they would research it and get back to me. That was 3 days ago. So I was surprised to see your post here about you getting one through them. If they can't figure it out I guess I could purchase it directly from ESP. Just you can usually get a better deal through a dealer.

ESP 348

Welcome to forum JJ!

Road King

Rosewood? Do not want. 

James H.

Boys, I have no doubt I will love every minute of it.

My Dracula is almost done. That is from a custom painter I cannot disclose, but have waited almost 6 months for it's completion. I am also waiting on a KH-602 that is involved with some rosewood red tape and the CBPA. My collection stands at 4 plus those I am waiting on.

ESP 348

Very good James! Looking forward to seeing some pics one day.

James H.

All good things in time......... Maybe I should dress up my couch and start a thread.

Post to Thread