My Richard Z Collection

Updated
My Richard Z Collection

Haven't posted an updated family shot in a while. Almost got it completed.

Top left to right: ESP 901 See-Thru Red, LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry, LTD EC-50 Black, LTD KH-202, Replica ESP AW-800

Bottom left to right: ESP RZK-II Burnt, ESP RZK-1 Olympic White, ESP RZK-1 Custom Shop Silver, ESP RZK-1 Platinum Silver, ESP RZK-1 Satin Black, ESP RZK-1 Burnt, ESP Eclipse I Vintage Black

Breadfan32

Impressive!!

ESP 348

What a great collection of guitars!!

I love the RZK-II Burnt.

RZK

She is pretty. I know Richard favors the RZK-II, but the RZK-1 is my favorite. I think the burnt is my favorite finish.

ESP 348

Awesome, thanks mate.

RZK

Thank you!

Skoggy

Nice collection, man! 

Keep all of them stock? 

RZK

Yep. Only ones I modded were the white one and the Custom Shop. The Oly white one came with some funky looking creme pup rings. I put some chrome ones on there. I'm going to put some chrome 81s in there, too. Richard's has chrome pups.

The CS had a mirror guard and silver pups like the standard production silver RZK-1. I had a 3 ply w/b/w guard made and put chrome 81s in it.

I have another one in my shop getting refinished. I'll post some pics when she's done.

There'll be a couple more added soon, as well. I plan to have a complete collection of every guitar he's ever played with Rammstein and Emigrate. I forgot to include the Fender Stratocaster in this pic. I made a partscaster to replicate the one he played in 1994.

Fred P.
RZK wrote:

Yep. Only ones I modded were the white one and the Custom Shop. The Oly white one came with some funky looking creme pup rings. I put some chrome ones on there. I'm going to put some chrome 81s in there, too. Richard's has chrome pups.

The CS had a mirror guard and silver pups like the standard production silver RZK-1. I had a 3 ply w/b/w guard made and put chrome 81s in it.

I have another one in my shop getting refinished. I'll post some pics when she's done.

There'll be a couple more added soon, as well. I plan to have a complete collection of every guitar he's ever played with Rammstein and Emigrate. I forgot to include the Fender Stratocaster in this pic. I made a partscaster to replicate the one he played in 1994.

I know I'm kinda years late but can you tell me who made your RZK-1 pickguard? I need a replacement pickguard for my RZK-600 and for the life of me I can't find any place that can do it. Either that or I need to send my original mirror pickguard across the world which seems a bit risky.

Thanks for the help

LaRaikaa

Hey Sorry for the bump, but you said that AW-800 is a replica? How did you get one made? That guitar would be one of my Holy Grails, since I'm a huge fan of the guitarist it was designed for.

DH

This is awesome! I'm a big fan of RZK, too. I'm thinking about converting my ESP LTD KH 202 into a ESP LTD KH 4. Do you have a pattern of the KH 4 pickguard? I want to make one on my own.

LaRaikaa

Posted here 2 years ago, sorry for the rebump. I just wanted to say I finally got my hands on the ESP AW-800! Arguably the hardest of Richard's guitars to find lol.

Uploading some photos.

ESP 348

Congrats man!! Love the colour on it.

DragonMeister123

If you ever decide to let any RZK-1 or 600 go let me know. Ive been searching for an Olympic white and Silver for years

Acclaimed Knives

Does anyone know why he uses a single cutaway design along with the RZK-I design? 

I'm not sure which one to get and don't want to buy both if the only difference between the two is an aesthetic difference 

Zach M.

Same here on the RZK 1s. I’m dying for the RZK 1 Burnt, no retailers get any until July-August 2023

ESP 348

There was one for sale here in Australia in mint condition for a give away price a few months ago Zach.

Want me to take a look for it and see if it's still for sale Zach? It was listed on my local Facebook page for sale. 

Zach M.

Yeah man thanks, see if it’s there. I found some rzk on reverb but not the rzk 1 burnt. I know this may sound dumb to some but I would trade my LTD KH spider, LTD KH Demonology, KH wah pedal, black star amp, cables etc. for the ESP RZK 1 Burnt. I want it so bad.

ESP 348
Zach M. wrote:

Yeah man thanks, see if it’s there. I found some rzk on reverb but not the rzk 1 burnt. I know this may sound dumb to some but I would trade my LTD KH spider, LTD KH Demonology, KH wah pedal, black star amp, cables etc. for the ESP RZK 1 Burnt. I want it so bad.

Hey mate,

Found that post but it's sold sorry man. :(

It was listed for AU $2600 or US $1800. 

I will keep an eye out and if I see any others for sale I will let you know man. 

Zach M.
ESP 348 wrote:

Hey mate,

I will keep an eye out and if I see any others for sale I will let you know man. 

I found one on reverb but it’s left handed, I hope to find one sometime.

ESP 348
Zach M. wrote:

Hey mate,

I found one on reverb but it’s left handed, I hope to find one sometime.

No worries legend, good luck with it.  

Post to Thread