Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Hi Michal, everything looks good to me. A 2005 Eclipse I.

Mikael J.

Hello!

I am looking to buy a LTD TE-1000 Evertune guitar online, and the serial number is W21082243. I have no pics of the guitar unfortunately.

Do you know if this guitar is made in Korea or Indonesia?

A quick search online says that W means that it could be made in both countries, but is there a way to tell them apart?

Pushead

IW would be from Indonesia. W would be Korea. Based on what you've shared, it should be a Korean made guitar from 2021.

Brian  R.

Can you help with this serial number IS19091340

Harold K.

Hello, would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate. And what guitar it is. SS0340102

Torren W.

Is this legit? Serial number 

IS21032057 hard to see it in the picture, but it’s the best I’ve got at the moment.

It’s an LTD Arrow 401

Torren W.

Seems pictures don’t want to upload

Pushead

Hi Harold, we'd need photos of the guitar to tell if it's legit. The serial number shows it's from 2003, but that's all we can tell you.

Torren, any chance you could upload the photo to a site like imgur and link it?

Demian H.

Hey guys I found this Ltd snake byte on OfferUp and I can’t tell if it’s real 

Alex H.

Hi is this genuine 

Pushead

Woah, late to the party for Demian, but the Snakebyte he posted looks to be legit. Ask the seller for better photos before buying, though.

Alex, even with only one photo it's clear that the white Snakebyte is a fake.

baris z.

Hello

I Bought ESP-LTD TE-401 IS IT LEGIT?

Pushead

Hi Baris, it's a legit 2023 model. Congrats!

baris z.

Thanks! I think that means real?

Pushead

Yes, it's real.

Loic A.

Hi, I ve spot 2 guitars on out french craig list. The price seems suite low. 
can you tell me if they are legit please? 
the serials are on the pix.

thx!!

Post to Thread